Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Shaving
With the grain (downwards) 13 32.50%
Against the grain (upwards) 27 67.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2006, 05:52 PM   #16
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Ryan, turtle wax or mothers?

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 05:52 PM   #17
erikIS
bigcock

hmmm...... so how do you exactly grab your balls and shave them with a razor without cutting.. eeek, i can't even imagine the process.
erikIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 06:16 PM   #18
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luis
shave one half of your face one way and the other half the other way.
see which give you the best result.
I have tried going the other way. I wanted to rip my face off afterwards lol.

But I want to know if it was the right way or not
Old 01-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #19
M3ti Compact

As for shaving balls...I can't see how you guys can be using a razor to do it! What!
Old 01-16-2006, 08:07 PM   #20
1BADRIDE
TECHGURU

Send a message via MSN to 1BADRIDE
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikIS
Whats the best way to rid of hair on your balls????
2 Words...

Disposable lighter.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:33 PM   #21
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

AHAHHAHAHHA you guys are such homosexuals!1

i always shave with the grain.....even if i'm going out i can shave with the grain and be okay. Down south a clean razor goes a long way.....whoever waxes their balls *hats off* that takes BALLS! lol pun intended
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:44 PM   #22
golden
Doesn't have a car.

always against the grain.

its the only way to get a close shave.. Mach 3, Neutrogena Face Scrub (exfoliation), Neutrogena Shaving Cream - Than use Neutragena face lotion to reduce irritation.... done!
Old 01-16-2006, 08:50 PM   #23
Manimillion
Photographer

I got with grain (downwards). It just hurts too much to go against the grain.
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:22 AM   #24
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
golden don't be such a neutraGINA whore hehe.

but shaving your balls is easy, just take a mach 3 to it and not put too mmuch pressure... it's a safety razor it's not gonna cut you. when you're in the shower just stretch it out and go at it.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:26 AM   #25
E36er
West Coast Contact!

electric shaver, i just do circular motions...untill it looks nice and smooth...i too aint worried about that unless im going out somewhere fancy
Old 01-17-2006, 03:04 AM   #26
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
completly seriously on m3ti's post (i saw you at u of t the other day i think. who's got the red racing dynamics droptop?)

shave with cold water always. cold water + shaving cream and you'll get a superclose shave regardless with or against

personally neck against, face with

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 07:19 AM   #27
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
This is what I do for a professional shave. The purpose of my shaving technique is not only to remove hair, or provide baby-butt smooth skin, but also to exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells.

Techniques:

- Always keep razor clean, rinse it after every stroke. A clogged razor will not provide a close shave, and will also irritate skin.

- Skin must be kept taught for a close shave. That means raising your head when shaving your neck, making some funny twisty faces with your mouth when shaving either cheek, and pushing your upper lip over your front teeth when shaving your mustache.

- If you want a super close shave, begin with a single blade razor, then re-lather, and shave again with a double/triple blade razor. While double/triple blade razors provide a closer shave, they also give more skin irritation, and get clogged/dull quickly if shaving too much hair.

- If you want to be professional, use a glycerin-based soap (important) and lather up. Not a gel, and not a foam.. both of which don't lather up as smooth, are not antiseptic, can lead to irritation, and are not natural---they're just a mix of chemicals. If you were to get a professional shave done at a high end salon, they would use Bay Rum lathering soap, Truefitt Hill shaving soap, or Kent shaving soap. The gel's and foam's are for kids who give in to bad advertising techniques. Personally I prefer Bay Rum, but it's expensive so I use it sparingly. Otherwise I use a more inexpensive glycerin based soap such as Dove. You should use a proper lathering brush (badger hair) for using the soap and applying. (as Hasselhoff mentioned.)

- If you cut yourself, use a styptic pen/pencil on the wound immediately. Just hold it there for 3-4 seconds. It will stop the bleeding and you won't have any scars, or embarassing visible cuts. It will sting a little bit when applied.

- If you're shaving around a goatee, then trim the goatee's length first with whatever height trimmer attachment you prefer. (1/8, 1/4, 1/2, etc.) I prefer using a professional Andis electric. Then line around the goatee using your Andis electric, or a regular razor blade. If you use your razor blade to line, then make sure you trim a little bit closer than you want the actual line to be to account for the width, otherwise you'll never get it straight.

Instructions:

1. Use warm water on face to open pores which will push hairs out slightly for a closer shave, and make the hairs softer and more easier to cut.

2. Lather using circular motion everywhere to be shaved. Do not lather without wetting your face first with water! Lather should be created on your face, not on your hands first!

3. The trick here is to keep the skin taught while shaving. Shave down (with the grain) for face. Pull upper lip down over so it covers front teeth when shaving mustache. For neck, shave upwards towards jaw-line, tilt your head upwards.

4. Rinse with COLD water to close pores and prevent ingrown hairs and/or irritation. If you use an aftershave, be sure it is a liquid and not a cream, as a cream can clog pores causing razor bumps and possible pimples.

That's what I do for a professional shave for special occasions, or when working in the office.. otherwise I prefer being scruffy with half-assed shaving. I'm not metrosexual, and never claim to be.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:49 AM   #28
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
every other day i shave, i come out the shower, no shaving cream, i wet the razor and i shave with the grain, then when its smooth, i shave against the grain to get extra smooth. very little irratation

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:51 AM   #29
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

shit I shave once a week with my mach 3 turbo & shaving gel, always worked fine for me.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #30
M3ti Compact

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
completly seriously on m3ti's post (i saw you at u of t the other day i think. who's got the red racing dynamics droptop?)

shave with cold water always. cold water + shaving cream and you'll get a superclose shave regardless with or against

personally neck against, face with
I go to UTSC, but I dun have a red cab...I got a white TI

But I do remember racing a red 318 cabrio out of UTSC on the 401 some time ago, but I've never seen that car again

Last edited by M3ti Compact; 01-17-2006 at 11:07 AM.
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: