Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-12-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
pip328
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to pip328
Damn idiots on the road

I was comin from KFC to my car during lunch with my friend. We got in, pulled out slowly and I saw that another car was backing out in front of me. So I stopped and waited for her to finish and go off. But the ****ing moron didnt. She kept coming and coming towards me, so I honked the horn at her for like a good 5 seconds and then BOOM. My friend and I were like WHAT THE ****. We got out, no damage to my car.. thank god, i would have slapt that old woman. I just cant believe some people can be so ****ing stupid at times. Oh well, Im gonna go take car of my baby girl.
Old 12-12-2002, 04:40 PM   #2
Slowered318
Reform Luddite

OMG what an idiot! you should have drove out of the way.. you can't trust these people to see you.. expecially at this time of the year!
Old 12-12-2002, 04:45 PM   #3
mkgino
6th Gear Member

You gotta be careful, which is why I think it should be a law that old people take a driving test to get their licence again
Old 12-12-2002, 05:29 PM   #4
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

this may be a pretty cocky statement by me BUT old people can't drive worth SHIT!!!!! i can't stand em
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 05:56 PM   #5
pip328
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to pip328
Quote:
Originally posted by Slowered318
OMG what an idiot! you should have drove out of the way.. you can't trust these people to see you.. expecially at this time of the year!
in the given scenario, it was too quick to think of an action. My only instinct was to hit that horn and get her attention. But she kept going. After it happened, ofcourse I thought i should have hit reverse and backed out or done something, but there wasnt much time. In scenarios like these, it's all trained instinct.
Old 12-12-2002, 06:08 PM   #6
Soldo
6th Gear Member

word of advice buddy, don't mean to rain on your parade, BUT you should check out your car, cause even though the OUTSIDE wasn't damaged, something might have gotten messed up, from the inside, it happened to a friend of mine, even though he was in a PROTOGE, you should still check it out, for your CARSW SAKE!!!!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 06:12 PM   #7
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

yeah the supports could all be broken
Old 12-12-2002, 06:41 PM   #8
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
this may be a pretty cocky statement by me BUT old people can't drive worth SHIT!!!!! i can't stand em
I only know one older person who still drives well My grandfather in his 2001 viper GT he drives the shit out of it oh yea he has a 745i as well he had a infinity I convinced him to get the bimmer and seel the infinity

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 08:44 PM   #9
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
and kids have to pay the crazy insurance, wtf? jack up there god damn insurance..

old people think we are the reckless ones.. when infact its those ones with thick glasses barly seeing a window from inside there car... urgg!!

that shit happens so much.. i just stand on the horn and smile and wave at them
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 10:44 PM   #10
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray

that shit happens so much.. i just stand on the horn and smile and wave at them
so do i but mine sounds like a train so it freaks em out
Old 12-12-2002, 11:48 PM   #11
Slowered318
Reform Luddite

Haha don't bother trying to teach them how to drive! They forget you even exist 2 min after you wail your horn at them..

And what's with always driving 60 km/h.. in town they drive 60 and on the highway they drive 60.. it's really weird! plus they take about 10 min to get to 60 even though they have huge 260 hp norstar V8's! WTF!
Old 12-13-2002, 12:27 AM   #12
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Angry UUUGH

I agree us "youngens" could be a little careless at times... and go too fast, and make sudden lane changes... and race... WHATEVER.. bottom line being we HAVE control on our cars (atleast most of us do) BUT OLD PEOPLE JUST SUCK... I swear it... I VOTE FOR MANDATORY LICENSE CHECKS EVERY WEEK And they're the ones who drive the hugh mo'fo' Buick Regals and Cadillacs So if you get into an accident WHOS GONNA DIE?!?!?! Compact Sportscar or Fu*ken Caddy with 100's of airbags!?!?!SHEEEESH

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 09:08 PM   #13
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Slowered318
plus they take about 10 min to get to 60 even though they have huge 260 hp norstar V8's! WTF!
yeah i wish i had the northstar. same power but the northstar is smoother mines loud as hell
Old 12-14-2002, 09:10 PM   #14
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Re: UUUGH

Quote:
Originally posted by G~G
And they're the ones who drive the hugh mo'fo' Buick Regals and Cadillacs So if you get into an accident WHOS GONNA DIE?!?!?! Compact Sportscar or Fu*ken Caddy with 100's of airbags!?!?!SHEEEESH
i have a huge cadillac.......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: