Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-21-2005, 06:06 PM   #91
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46

There is really so much shit about this, but honestly...
i really do not think they could have been in something like this...
i will give you 3 reasons why.
1. Do you know how many people would have to know / keep their mouth shut about something SOOOOOO big...just imagine how many people would have to be involved in something like this.
2. For those who really think america was in it for their benefit...do you not realize they could have done something so much less complicated that would put them in so much less danger, yet get the same result...other than hitting 2 towers... (and yet doing all of this during the day, not night)
3. Thirdly...if like they say it was not commercial planes...how could the other planes disappear...do you not realize those passengers of the other planes would have to be somewhere else? A plane going down un noticed? yeah right...

I want to make it clear ... im am very far against being PRO american govt.
I hate the American government, especially for what they did in serbia.
The pieces of shit provoked and helped Albanians do what they did.
Its the same example if lets say Mexicans wanted to take over california.
Basically, the americans told us "this much force is not needed , blah blah..."
oh yeah? BULLSHIT, if it gets out of hand where the police cannot take the situation, you think if the same thing happened in America that they would relax and not use army ??? haha, what a joke..
Americans used serbia simply to show the world that if you do not listen to them, this is how much power they have and they are not afraid to use it.

Last edited by AlpWhitE46; 12-21-2005 at 06:38 PM.
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 06:34 PM   #92
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Great points, and ultimately very viable!!
I totally agree with your comments on the serbia deal, and especially liked the ....and i quote..." The pieces of shit provoked ..."
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:17 AM   #93
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpWhitE46
1. Do you know how many people would have to know / keep their mouth shut about something SOOOOOO big...just imagine how many people would have to be involved in something like this.
2. For those who really think america was in it for their benefit...do you not realize they could have done something so much less complicated that would put them in so much less danger, yet get the same result...other than hitting 2 towers... (and yet doing all of this during the day, not night)
3. Thirdly...if like they say it was not commercial planes...how could the other planes disappear...do you not realize those passengers of the other planes would have to be somewhere else? A plane going down un noticed? yeah right...

I hate the American government, especially for what they did in serbia.

1. Not any more than there are alredady involved in top secret things such as area 51, and other high profile government issues.
2. They did such a huge thing because that would throw people off like you, and say "its too much, they could have done something simpler"
3. Simple. Its the U.S. SOmewhere else easily, or dead.

I also hate teh States, and what they did in Serbia is one of teh reasons. But it wasnt THAT big. I just have to say.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:50 AM   #94
SickFinga

From Serbian point of view, can you tell me what happened during Serbian/Albanian war?

Cause my friends girlfriend is Albanian, and I hear quite different stories.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 02:31 AM   #95
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
From Serbian point of view, can you tell me what happened during Serbian/Albanian war?

Cause my friends girlfriend is Albanian, and I hear quite different stories.
You see, you will obviously get different stories...
It all comes down to the media coverage... And Serbians were put to be blamed as the "bad people" in all of this... because of America. NONE of this would have happened unless Albania had the support of Americans.
Albanians are RAISED to hate serbs...there is no doubt about it...
i have an account on mmto and when they burned down our churches, i got about 4 messages saying thats what we deserve and wer pieces of shit, etc.

You might wonder... like i said as an example, why would America be interested in all of this...simply to show power..
WHY were we blamed for wanting to keep our land? THAT beats me...
That is like i mentioned above... KOSOVO is our state, just like CALI belogns to U.S. or Quebec in canada. Now what are the countries instincts when that state wants to seperate ...and the people within it (albanians) started using physical force on you.
You bring the police, and in our case police could not handle the situation, and our people were getting killed, what else is left but to bring an army... Note, i never supported Milosevic. The only president iv loved in that country was reading about Tito and what he had done.

However Kosovo had a bigger population of Albanians. We fought to keep this land, and Albanians started attcking. There was nothing else left to do but to use all the force we could to keep this land, and Americans claimed it was too much...haha pieces of shit always have to get into other peoples business.
And yes i am clearly aware and i have watched a video of what the Serbians did to the Albanians, but what had to be done, was done. We just turned out to be the bad people in all of this according to U.S.A. Not to mention so many people that were killed "accidently" during the bombings on serbia, which were bullshit.
I really do not understand that government, and same with Iraq, they were told by the Americans basically to attack Iran, and then in return they get blamed for it and ****ed over. Why do they **** around with everyone , I do not even understand the people of America who support this, are they ****ing blind or what?? Why is Saddam being accused, it is all bullshit, there is no proof he used ****ing gases to kill those people. The whole government is corrupt and if people do not see this or support it, i have to say they are idiots.

Last edited by AlpWhitE46; 12-22-2005 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:14 AM   #96
daytona
6th Gear Member

Serbian really got f*** by the US and European media during the war..they werent boy scouts by any means but the opposing army was just as cruel.The only media that was reporting detailed proven events was the chinese media and the russian media..it didnt makes thing better when the USA sent a cruise missle into china embassy...USA goverment are experts in cover ups...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:42 PM   #97
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
Serbian really got f*** by the US and European media during the war..they werent boy scouts by any means but the opposing army was just as cruel.The only media that was reporting detailed proven events was the chinese media and the russian media..it didnt makes thing better when the USA sent a cruise missle into china embassy...USA goverment are experts in cover ups...
Oh yeah, and everything turned out to be an accident. All that was, was a joke to see how chineese would react if they pulled something like that.
How many ****ing accidents can they really have, I mean are they that stupid, like how obvious can it be?
A moving passenger train gets hit with a missle right as they are trying to knock down a bridge...
Old 12-22-2005, 05:23 PM   #98
M3Ab
Pakman

[quote=AlpWhitE46]
Albanians are RAISED to hate serbs..

Dude, I'm Muslim, and I've dated Serbian and Croatian girls, and I have never been allowed even near their homes out of fear that their dads would shoot us. SERBS and CROATIANS are RAISED to hate MUSLIMS (MOOYOS as you call us)

(QUOTE=AlpWhiteE46)
WHY were we blamed for wanting to keep our land? THAT beats me...
That is like i mentioned above... KOSOVO is our state, just like CALI belogns to U.S. or Quebec in canada.

However Kosovo had a bigger population of Albanians. We fought to keep this land, and Albanians started attcking. There was nothing else left to do but to use all the force we could to keep this land, and Americans claimed it was too much...haha pieces of shit always have to get into other peoples business.
And yes i am clearly aware and i have watched a video of what the Serbians did to the Albanians, but what had to be done, was done.

So what HAD TO BE DONE EH?
KOSOVO is YOUR STATE???HAHAHAHAHAH

Typical Serbian mentality.

Let me give you a little history lesson ok?
Because of SERBIA and it's people, the First World War was started and millions of people were killed. Please read from my university books and written by a Serb:

The Bosnian Serbs inhabiting the southern Austro-Hungarian provinces of Bosnia-Herzogovina wanted to be united with their brothers living across the Drina (Dunav) in Serbia proper. Austria-Hungary, having officially annexed Turkish Bosnia-Herzegovina in 1908, was not about to let go of it. Maybe an act of act of supreme defiance would convince Vienna otherwise; maybe the dream of a greater Serbia could be realized by such an act.
The heir to the Hapsburg throne ARCHDUKE FRANZ FERDINAND, was in favour of giving an equal voice to the Slavs of the empire - a belief counter to the very core of the Serb cause.
He visited Sarajevo on June 28, 1914, St.Vitus Day, a Serbian Holiday. A day that seven Serbian youths trained by the head of Serbian military intelligence would make their mark on the world.
They shot dead the Archduke and his wife the Duchess of Hehenburg in cold blood. An assasination that started the series of events that lead to the First World War.

The Serb mentality has always been that they are untouchable and that's why they attacked the Muslims and Croats and were not expecting the US to attack them. It's been a mentality that has always been there and always will be. Unfortunate, yes, but it's even in Canada. I have Serb friends and Croatian friends, and the hatred still exists.

Last edited by M3Ab; 12-22-2005 at 05:28 PM.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:39 PM   #99
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
Let me give you a little history lesson ok?
Because of SERBIA and it's people, the First World War was started and millions of people were killed. Please read from my university books and written by a Serb:

The Bosnian Serbs inhabiting the southern Austro-Hungarian provinces of Bosnia-Herzogovina wanted to be united with their brothers living across the Drina (Dunav) in Serbia proper. Austria-Hungary, having officially annexed Turkish Bosnia-Herzegovina in 1908, was not about to let go of it. Maybe an act of act of supreme defiance would convince Vienna otherwise; maybe the dream of a greater Serbia could be realized by such an act.
The heir to the Hapsburg throne ARCHDUKE FRANZ FERDINAND, was in favour of giving an equal voice to the Slavs of the empire - a belief counter to the very core of the Serb cause.
He visited Sarajevo on June 28, 1914, St.Vitus Day, a Serbian Holiday. A day that seven Serbian youths trained by the head of Serbian military intelligence would make their mark on the world.
They shot dead the Archduke and his wife the Duchess of Hehenburg in cold blood. An assasination that started the series of events that lead to the First World War.

The Serb mentality has always been that they are untouchable and that's why they attacked the Muslims and Croats and were not expecting the US to attack them. It's been a mentality that has always been there and always will be. Unfortunate, yes, but it's even in Canada. I have Serb friends and Croatian friends, and the hatred still exists.
Your history lesson is shit.

Yeah, those are the events, ......but how does that prove your point taht Kosovo is not Serbian? It doesnt.
If you even know your high school history, that event was the final trigger for the war to start, but there was a shitload of events taht built up, and the death of Ferdinand was the tipping point.

Last edited by ROCKETMAN; 12-22-2005 at 06:42 PM.
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:21 PM   #100
M3Ab
Pakman

Kosovo has never been and never will be Serbian, that's why it's called Kosovo.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #101
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

? lol, what? "thats why its called Kosovo? uum , yeah, that'd be teh name of the Serbian state, and u re point??

Why dont you go back in history. And not WW1. Further. 500 years ago when the muslims invaded and ruled taht part of the world, until they were kicked back again. And the muslims taht are there now are decendands from that time periiod. Muslims were never on that portion of the globe. Hello!

p.s - "Kosovo has never been and never will be Serbian" except that it was, and currently IS part of Serbia.

Last edited by ROCKETMAN; 12-22-2005 at 07:53 PM.
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:47 PM   #102
M3Ab
Pakman

Dude you can't even touch me with your historical knowledge. I know Kosovo is part of the ''map'' of Serbia, but it will never be Serbian in reality. But I guess when the French Canadians wanted Independence from Canada and they had a referendum, we should have done what Serbia did to the Albanians that wanted independence, attack them. Your not related to Mr. Ratko Mladic or Radovan Karadzic are you?

Wonder how a thread about the 9/11 conspiracy has gotten to be a history ''lesson'' about the Balkans.

Last edited by M3Ab; 12-22-2005 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:17 AM   #103
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
when the French Canadians wanted Independence from Canada and they had a referendum, we should have done what Serbia did to the Albanians that wanted independence, attack them.
No, because teh French Canadians did start killing Anglo-Canadians that are in Quebec, and destroying Anglosakson churches.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:23 AM   #104
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Dude you can't even touch me with your historical knowledge.
sorry to interrupt you too but this line reminded me of some gino guys i used to chill with....hahahahah "bro i'll RUIN YOU in history" lol sorry carry on this is getting quite interesting and informative

one of my best friends from highschool was albanian and her b/f was from kosovo...(both muslim) apparently their the "same" or something...bah what do i know i skipped history class and still managed to get 90 somehow
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: