Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-14-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Make a lot of money from...Sum-ItClub?

wtf is this shit? like seriously? im trying to figure out what they do and what its all about...my cousins, family friend made $2000 and this is what he said "all I did was go to the seminar, dropped the $800 like they said...referred some people, and checks started coming in". Its retardedly sketchy and I dont understand how a company would pay you just to make referrals...

http://www.sum-itclub.com/

my cousin wants me to go to the seminar with him Toronto but I told him it sounds ****ed up, plus im flat broke so theres no way i can grab $800.

anyone else going to this thing tomorrow? or already a part of it?
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:42 PM   #2
AMI Motorsports
3rd Gear Member

Classic pyramid scam mine as well be an Amway distributer.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
coolhand
Banned

LOL, ya its a bunch of crap. I been to the seminar before. I though everyone already heard about this place like 2 years ago. I can't belive they are still in business.

I sugest you go though and make up your own mind. There was a bunch of redflags that went off in my head while I sat thru this crap. Like they don't let you leave an come back the next day to sign up. They make you do it on the spot.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #4
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
if you were good at convincing people to give you money, people made money.. but it ment you needed to **** over your friends for it.

offtopic but this autosurf thing pays me tomorrow :p
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:45 AM   #5
Mitch555
Retired MaXmember!

My friend dragged me to their seminar to lure more people... I felt like I was in a cult meeting.

The guy beside me that was my friends friend wouldn't shut the **** up about trying to get me to join as a member at the SUM IT CLUB!!! I even told him that I'm not sure right now and need time to decide to get him off my back and I will make no decision today whatsoever and I have heard all that I need to hear and he kept on going on and on about it.

To me it felt like all the people there were brainwashed suckers. And the manipulators were on the hunt to get you to join. I felt uncomfortable going. I wanted to GTFO of that seminar QUICK.

MY ENGINE SWAP: HERE!

Life Is A Tough Teacher, It Gives You The Test Then The Lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
just do it once, do it right.

Last edited by Mitch555; 11-15-2005 at 02:48 AM.
Mitch555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:27 AM   #6
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
yeah it's lik Amway and Avon sales. dont even bother with it...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: