Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:28 AM   #16
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36

You are both on the guestlist. When you get there say you're on the Mass Appeal Guestlist, the guy who you will be referred to is Troy. Tell him you're on the list as either "Mike + 6" or "Rich C + 6", and that you're a friend of mine.

You are listed as:

Mike + 6
Rich C + 6

There is a casual attire style code in effect. No hats, no running shoes, no sports gear. Jeans are OK.

I won't be able to make it tonight, I have a mid term tomorrow morning so I have to do some homework + studying. But enjoy yourselves. If anyone else wants hookups, let me know now or forever hold your peace.

J
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 04:24 PM   #17
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

thanks again for the hook-up justin,

sucks you can't make it.

good luck on that midterm, i studied until 5am last night for my econ midterm today. i'm in need of some tonight, and some hip hop love.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:44 PM   #18
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Yea Justin Good Luck on ur Exams.
thanx again for the line-bypass
Old 11-05-2005, 02:29 AM   #19
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

well, i just got back from the guv't. justin, i went in the guestlist line, but i neglected to get a ticket (which makes the cover $10). after i got in, i realized, but i was to lazy to go wait in line again. so i just paid the $15. thanks again though justin.

summary.
every line by both mc's were obvious prewritten lines. and because they acapella'd it, doesn't make they don't have to flow or have delivery. all they did was talk. huge disappointment. jin won.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:07 AM   #20
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
well, i just got back from the guv't. justin, i went in the guestlist line, but i neglected to get a ticket (which makes the cover $10). after i got in, i realized, but i was to lazy to go wait in line again. so i just paid the $15. thanks again though justin.

summary.
every line by both mc's were obvious prewritten lines. and because they acapella'd it, doesn't make they don't have to flow or have delivery. all they did was talk. huge disappointment. jin won.
jst got back too.. because of the battle there were way too many balls in the club but i still got wat i wanted .

Bishop is soo trash how could u let someone come eat ur food in ur own town. waste of air never liked him anyways.

anyways thanx again Justin.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:39 AM   #21
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
... still studying here.
Yeah I got the phone call that Jin won. I wasn't too happy about a capella only.. it kinda takes away from the 'hype'. I was expecting Jin to win though. Bishop never was all that great. Jin is in the city for a few days then he's off to Halifax, NS for another performance on the 9th. All our (Toronto's) good freestylists are still underground and only come out for hole in the wall cyphers and never come out to the big event.

It will be interesting to see who shows up at the Urban Music Conference is *finally* making its round to Toronto next month. All these cats in Toronto want to make it somewhere, always freestyling, and talking about how they're going to be the next big thing... I'll bet most of them don't even make an appearance.

ok.. back to the books. only now I realize I'm going to fall this exam since I know jack all. hmm...

Last edited by Justin e36; 11-05-2005 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #22
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
Jin is in the city for a few days then he's off to Halifax, NS for another performance on the 9th.
he's in st catharine's tonight (saturday)

and in london tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: gif NxtUp_JIN_02b[1].gif (107.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: gif NxtUp_JIN_front.gif (104.6 KB, 27 views)
Old 11-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #23
Justin e36
---

yep, he'll be back in town next week.. going to hook up for lunch before he heads out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: