Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #16
BimmerBlonde
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
In Toronto and Aurora maybe but here in Mississauga they drive around all the time. They even got a cargovan with a contractors rack/pipe and latter on top. I seen a few cars get pulled over by them. Anyone who drives around in Mississauga enough can confirm this.
So that's what those weird looking "undercovers" were. The big black van and the ladder on top really got me wondering who the fuk they are, I seen them at Licks on Dundas - I never knew we have a Canadian version of the SWAT - I feel sooo much safer now! lol
BimmerBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:37 AM   #17
V-Thang
6th Gear Member

Comming back from Sauga last year at round 2:30am on the 401 heading to London... im doing about 160-180 constantly with highbeams on and no traffic AT ALL! like maybe 1 car every 10mins. I get near Waterloo and I see from a distance on a bridge a cop car sitting there and what appeared to me like his 4 way blinkers were on... I notice the cop was out of his vehicle and looking down on the 401 at me or towards me lol. Im like shit hes prolly trapping and has someone else ahead to get me... the girl that was with me was like "SLOW DOWN COP." Being the silly i floor the car and pass right under him at like 190-200km/h! It went by so fast! I turned all my lights off as I did that for some reason.

made it from sauga to london in 40mins.
V-Thang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 09:41 AM   #18
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBlonde
So that's what those weird looking "undercovers" were. The big black van and the ladder on top really got me wondering who the fuk they are, I seen them at Licks on Dundas - I never knew we have a Canadian version of the SWAT - I feel sooo much safer now! lol
Ya they just got their new headquaters at Huronatio and Derry. Just east of Hurontario on the south side of Derry.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 05:17 PM   #19
icu
3rd Gear Member

You are one lucky man. I was pulled of at 78 in a 60 with the city unit , when I explained I was responding to a down stop control he just said I should be setting an example and wrote a ticket up ! Think I will suport them in their job action?
icu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #20
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by graham
You are one lucky man. I was pulled of at 78 in a 60 with the city unit , when I explained I was responding to a down stop control he just said I should be setting an example and wrote a ticket up ! Think I will suport them in their job action?
damn! thats cold! was it a girl cop? they never understand, i swear they all have weggies
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:16 PM   #21
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Lots of threads on the infamous black van with the ladders. Lakeshore and cawthra near the KFC theyre always there on toonie tuesdays.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 06:00 AM   #22
Gato
2nd Gear Member

I did security couple weeks last Christmas break and got pulled over for speeding. I had my uniform hanging in the back window and I think the officer saw it and just gave me a warning.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:15 AM   #23
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
In Toronto and Aurora maybe but here in Mississauga they drive around all the time. They even got a cargovan with a contractors rack/pipe and latter on top. I seen a few cars get pulled over by them. Anyone who drives around in Mississauga enough can confirm this.

I can confirm that! seen it twice:

1) coming out of home depot this summer, me and my sister, getting in the avi and i go wow look at those guys in the van they have vests and stuff, they look like swat! then im putting stuff in the trunk and she goes uh oh their getting out, so they did and they went to home depot, and not after me

2) school trip to AMC a year ago (sept 2004) some guys in my grade, well my whole grade pretty much, almost got in a fight with these guys, it was so funny cuz these guys were staring us down and they wanted to start shit, and there was like 5 or 8 of them,and then like 200 of us surrounded them, and im not kidding, there was 200 of us. Then they got bats, etc etc, im just making it short. Then we were all at Boston Pizza getting dinner and we see this swat team van, with actual swat guys come and they had frickin machine guns, like m16's, is that possible or did my eyes see something else? THey were getting those bitches out of there and protecting us when we got on the bus hahaha

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:26 AM   #24
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwings
ETF won't give you a ticket. Its not their job
Ive been ticketed by ETF on Bathurst just south of the 407. It was a nasty ticket and I almost shat myself when this guy gets out of a ****in Yukon in shin guards, boots, armour plated chest. I was waiting for him to have a riot shield and just club me to death.
Meegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:36 AM   #25
icu
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
damn! thats cold! was it a girl cop? they never understand, i swear they all have weggies
It wuz a he cop, when I went to court to fight it I was told to put if over to trial by a pionts guy , reason , the judge is a city employe you are and he the judge cannot proside over you and to ask for a out of town jp. well I took his advice went for retrial and when the case came up I was handed a letter from the courts it explained that in a traffic court a local jp wil proside over the case only if the case was a crimminal matter that this could apply. so much for pionts advice. I was found guilty and sentanced to 10 years in the siberian salts mines! actually they knocked it down but charged me an extra $10 for courts costs!!
icu is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: