Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-24-2002, 04:08 PM   #16
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30

Thats the Liberty Renegade. I went on the Chrysler site and did the "Build Your Own". A fully loaded Renegade was just over $39,000+tax!

Betray,
Now just imagine what kind of BMW you can get with that $39,000+tax! Here are some examples I found for ya...

'99 M Coupe

Late '90's M3

'98-'99 540i sport
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man...get the m coupe
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 04:10 PM   #17
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

i would get the M coupe too...that M3 is automatic..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 06:52 PM   #18
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
...that M3 is automatic...
It is shure damn faster than your car...wait a second! You don't have one! LOL!

If the price is right then just convert it to manual!
Old 12-02-2002, 03:30 PM   #19
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
well it aint a liberty thank fing god!!!
it seems like i will be getting my dads 00 jeep grande cherkee limted edition with those shinny rims!

well that aint bad since its low mileage and only 25k to buy wow!!!

and winter is soon to arive so what perfect timing =)

as for his car god, he wants my moms clk and my mom wants the new clks... u dont want so many clks =)

i was thinking my dad should get
x5
esclade ext
hummer2

if no suv, well then m5?

he loves sl500... but i doubt he wants that car.. people will think bad if he drives that to a construction site haha
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:16 PM   #20
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Re: I will be a unproud owner of...

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
03 jeep liberty... EWWW
this is what my dad wants me to get... ughh its like a neon/bitch/cheap ass truck

ughh this sucks for me!
Jeez, talk about unappreciative.
Dad's going to buy you a new car, and ur whining that it's not the car u want?

Come on. Really.

Most guys, including myself would've loved to have a Dad rich and generous enough to buy us a new car......... any car!

Take what ur generous Dad buys you, thank him like you should, and rest assured that most people aren't as lucky as u are.

Want a bimmer, then go out, get a job. I'm sure your Dad if he makes the money I think he does gotto be able to hook you up with a connection. Go to work, save up ur money and buy it yourself like most ppl. Trust me, you'll appreciate it more that way.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:20 PM   #21
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Re: Re: I will be a unproud owner of...

Quote:
Originally posted by tlaselva

Jeez, talk about unappreciative.
Dad's going to buy you a new car, and ur whining that it's not the car u want?

Come on. Really.

Most guys, including myself would've loved to have a Dad rich and generous enough to buy us a new car......... any car!

Take what ur generous Dad buys you, thank him like you should, and rest assured that most people aren't as lucky as u are.

Want a bimmer, then go out, get a job. I'm sure your Dad if he makes the money I think he does gotto be able to hook you up with a connection. Go to work, save up ur money and buy it yourself like most ppl. Trust me, you'll appreciate it more that way.
i couldnt have said it better myself....hey, betray why dont you go work in construction like your dad? its good pay! thin air does that and he is makin some nice coin!

and M50E30..about that M3, why buy an auto M3 and convert it to manual when there are 6other M3's in the trader that are manual

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #22
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
wow relax dude, im extremly happy with the car im about to recive (esspecally the new 00 jeep) and i did not likje the liberty, i think its a big waste of money, especailly for a 40k car..

and who says hes buying it? hes putting the cash down and im working for it..

id love to get a bimmer, and i still can get a bimmer if i want.. but the jeep is a wiser move since winter and me lack of extra money for proper maintence on my bmw.. and how i only want a 328 or up wont help me on that situation

anyways relax, im very fortinite to recieive this help from my dad.. but who says i wasnt thankfull?

besides thats its hard to get a car at 20, going to school, paying for my education my self, my $200 cell phone bills, gas and all that other crap with my limited time in life

but by NO means am i ungreatfull

infact even if i did get the liberty i would STILL be greatfull, just who says i gotta like what i drive..

and just incase u didnt know i had a 97 cavalier.. and anyone knows me for that 2 years i have had that car will relise that that was the worst first car one man can possibly have..
it brought me into debt.

that is why i hate american cars.. and since bmw was first car i ever drove.. well umm maybe that answers

but anyways its cool how we coulda got that mix up

and watch out cause im gonna be driving your car soon =)

well not yours but a clone =)
Old 12-02-2002, 05:37 PM   #23
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
wow relax dude, im extremly happy with the car im about to recive (esspecally the new 00 jeep) and i did not likje the liberty, i think its a big waste of money, especailly for a 40k car..

and who says hes buying it? hes putting the cash down and im working for it..

id love to get a bimmer, and i still can get a bimmer if i want.. but the jeep is a wiser move since winter and me lack of extra money for proper maintence on my bmw.. and how i only want a 328 or up wont help me on that situation

anyways relax, im very fortinite to recieive this help from my dad.. but who says i wasnt thankfull?

besides thats its hard to get a car at 20, going to school, paying for my education my self, my $200 cell phone bills, gas and all that other crap with my limited time in life

but by NO means am i ungreatfull

infact even if i did get the liberty i would STILL be greatfull, just who says i gotta like what i drive..

and just incase u didnt know i had a 97 cavalier.. and anyone knows me for that 2 years i have had that car will relise that that was the worst first car one man can possibly have..
it brought me into debt.

that is why i hate american cars.. and since bmw was first car i ever drove.. well umm maybe that answers

but anyways its cool how we coulda got that mix up

and watch out cause im gonna be driving your car soon =)

well not yours but a clone =)
Good to hear you have some ambition and goals in life.
I'll make you a man.

Love to see you get an E46 M3!
Ur gonna love it!

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph

Last edited by tlaselva; 12-02-2002 at 05:40 PM.
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:48 PM   #24
Betray
6th Gear Member

hehe i really want something faster.. but that will do when when im 28 =)
Old 12-02-2002, 07:38 PM   #25
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Re: Re: Re: I will be a unproud owner of...

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
and M50E30..about that M3, why buy an auto M3 and convert it to manual when there are 6other M3's in the trader that are manual
If it is cheaper then why the hell not? It was in the Trader when I looked anyways! Besides how do you know if someone doesn't like manual? I was just showing him the cars in that price range to show his dad. You know to try and convince him into a BMW.

BTW - I think that M Coupe was a sweet deal.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:13 PM   #26
Betray
6th Gear Member

yea this is gonna suck, i hate auto =(
i wish this thing came in manuel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: