Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-05-2005, 02:25 PM   #46
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
o2 miata i'm not a ricer and no where near one but maybe you should know a little more before you open your mouth.

As for greekthang I'm not bothered at all cause i know i own half the belt and thats good enough for me. p.s no excuses hear cause i got nothing to run from.

other then that I couldn't give a rats "***" about what you E36 people think. if I catch you at a light
What did u think would happen coming on here knocking E36 steelgrey? You think you own half the belt but your own good friends have said otherwise. I know your not running from the Euro guy or anything. The real fact is your trying to catch him thats why you set up that highway run with no one around. You where afraid to lose and you didnt want any witness around so when you won by 1/2 car you though you could take him off the line until he proved to you over and over again that you couldn't only it was in front of your friends. How did that feel. Accept it steelgrey. He took you and your belt that you held, your cars badges and your dignity all in one night. LOL no wonder your coming up with excuses. I would feel like crap too.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #47
02miata
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamann330ci
o2 miata i'm not a ricer and no where near one but maybe you should know a little more before you open your mouth.

As for greekthang I'm not bothered at all cause i know i own half the belt and thats good enough for me. p.s no excuses hear cause i got nothing to run from.

other then that I couldn't give a rats "***" about what you E36 people think. if I catch you at a light

You claim to not be a ricer and that maybe true but your acting like one over this loss. U got no belt you already admitted he beat you and dropped ur excuses.

You told him to go get a dyno I am telling you to get a slip from the track. Dyno plots prove nothing about how fast a car is.

U guys could easily solve this by taking it to the track and running one another infront of ur bimmer community so everyone can see the outcome and no bullshit can evolve from it!

And the E36 is a much better looking car imo aswell. as for catching one at a light u might win you might loose there is always someone with a faster car.

Brp M62 S/C A/W ic 7PSI
KVR Python 4 Piston Calipers + s/s lines
ACT HD clutch
Bilstein c/w H&R race
Sports Pkg 6 SPD c/w torsen LSD
CSC 4 PT S/D roll bar

Rota c8 15x7 wrapped in Azenis
OZ Supperleggera 15x7 wrapped in TOYO RA1
02miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:47 PM   #48
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02miata
You claim to not be a ricer and that maybe true but your acting like one over this loss. U got no belt you already admitted he beat you and dropped ur excuses.

You told him to go get a dyno I am telling you to get a slip from the track. Dyno plots prove nothing about how fast a car is.

U guys could easily solve this by taking it to the track and running one another infront of ur bimmer community so everyone can see the outcome and no bullshit can evolve from it!

And the E36 is a much better looking car imo aswell. as for catching one at a light u might win you might loose there is always someone with a faster car.
Exactly 02miata dynos only tell you what your putting to the ground. He cant seem to understand that or that he got beat. He admitted I won so he came up with excuses as to why he lost. He needs slicks, His rims are heavy blah blah blah. It was proven it to him and about 6 friends that he got smoked he is just having a hard time digesting it. LOL No one likes to be a loser in this case its evident he dosen't.

Last edited by greekthang; 07-05-2005 at 02:54 PM.
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:11 PM   #49
98323IS
6th Gear Member

WHOA did this thing ever turn ugly since the last time I read it! Sheesh! I don't know if anyone as asked yet, but how about posting pics of both cars? I'm interested to see what they both look like. FYI I drive an E36 and love it, but I also love the E46. My father has an 02 M3 cab with a few Dinan goodies and that thing is a blast to drive. So please no flaming me! Both cars would just eat mine up and spit it out anyways, the E36 and the E46! Having said that, I think I'd give you both a run in the M3 . Cheers guys!
98323IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 08:19 PM   #50
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98323IS
WHOA did this thing ever turn ugly since the last time I read it! Sheesh! I don't know if anyone as asked yet, but how about posting pics of both cars? I'm interested to see what they both look like. FYI I drive an E36 and love it, but I also love the E46. My father has an 02 M3 cab with a few Dinan goodies and that thing is a blast to drive. So please no flaming me! Both cars would just eat mine up and spit it out anyways, the E36 and the E46! Having said that, I think I'd give you both a run in the M3 . Cheers guys!
LOL yup pal it has gotten ugly. Denial is a bitch for some people. LOL
Old 07-05-2005, 08:36 PM   #51
rico328i
5th Gear Member

ding, ding

this reminds me of some episode of Jerry Springer!!!!! entertaining I must say
rico328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:37 PM   #52
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico328i