Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #31

Sounds like the eighties when Morrissey was big and all he talked about was how depressing his life was and why doesnt someone just kill him lol
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:13 PM   #32
Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Originally Posted by 405Style
^thats ur new girlfriend?
don't be dissin saladfingers!!!

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:18 PM   #33
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
Chicks that resemble Emus of course!

= EMO chick
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:23 PM   #34
Car Payment Free
Send a message via MSN to A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:38 PM   #35
King Sirex
Originally Posted by BMW_7
You think you are funny/attempting to own me but you didn't. really, no.
i dont think it was directed at you, look above with that pic of the "emo slut"
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 11:10 AM   #36
Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
emo girls are ****ed.. to put it straight... They really think the world is out to get them.. and that their life is worse than other peoples when the live in the burbs and stil have two parents... its like if the get disiplined by there parents they want to go cry... this one girl... her parents let her throw out of control house party's and like let people smoke weed in thier living room/kitchen/bathroom and then freak and start crying when her parents are like its 3 am tell everyone to go home.. its like ok bitch inch not a mile.. and she just sits there and cries.. Ive seen this happen at about 4 of these house parties.. and the funniest is when she was crazy drunk and I was the only one left at the house while she was talking to her parents through the bathroom door.. (shewas crying) and shes like why did you make everyone leave no ones going to like me now becuase you sent me all home... I was like mom/ dad let me handle this.. And I was like.. WTF are you talking about.. It was an alright party.. no ones not gonna like you.. suck it up and stop being such a freak. and she actually saw the light.. I think maybe she went and cut her self after I dunno but... perfect EMo example./
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 12:07 PM   #37
6th Gear Member
Not sure but I think the name Emo comes from the man

"Emo Kunt" LOL
"Get rich or die tryin!"
Bmwstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 03:02 PM   #38
Slammed 3Series
2nd Gear Member
Send a message via ICQ to Slammed 3Series Send a message via AIM to Slammed 3Series
Wow another arguement about emo.
Honestly who cares. Labels are ****ing stupid.
Slammed 3Series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:30 AM   #39
Originally Posted by mirek
no, you just have poor taste in music.
Lol, buuuurn. I don't mind their shit, if it comes on the radio I'll listen to it, but I won't buy their album.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:46 AM   #40
Send a message via AIM to saix
I find it funny how I listen to bands like Senses Fail, Armor For Sleep, LoveHateHero, and The Receiving End of Sirens, I have a messanger bag, and I wear armani exchange shirts that are sorda small, the t-shirts are sorda tight while the dress shirts are good length, I wear tight jeans only when it looks good with a shirt * i do have baggy ones* and yet I get called emo by some punk girl...

btw emo people are always REALLY ugly and just group together to make themselves feel pretty, they are never sad unless they cant buy someting or cant get high or bang the class nerd.
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 02:17 AM   #41
Retired MaXmember!
Originally Posted by Slammed 3Series
Honestly who cares. Labels are ****ing stupid.
I'm with ya brother!

People that label themselves as something are ghey! Just be yourself (real and not fake) and **** what anyone has to say bout you, otherwise you will eventually breakdown and hate life even more than you do. You can't enjoy/succeed in life when you are constantly worrying about what people think of you. Me.... I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone thought bad of me. And I don't care about grabbing peoples attentions either.

People should live life to the fullest and stop trying to fool themselves by putting on shows for people and they should just be REAL instead of fake. That's how people should be! To many people are afraid to be themselves these days.

Life Is A Tough Teacher, It Gives You The Test Then The Lesson.

Originally Posted by Mystikal
just do it once, do it right.
Mitch555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: