Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:45 AM   #1
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Any Lakes/Rivers to fish trouts

I know about Rice Lake and some other fishing places. I wonder are there any Rivers to fish trouts or some other fish , It does not have to be trout.I like to fish and bring couple fish home but I dont like poluted water.
I would apreaciate any info.

I love to set up a tent ,bring some alcholol / smokes and chill with ma biatch.

Iv

Last edited by lvan; 05-17-2005 at 03:49 AM.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:58 AM   #2
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
well in southern ontario u can goto St. Johns conservation area, they have a large large pond which they s tock every year with rainbow trout and u honestly catch them one after another its good shit!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:58 AM   #3
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
in cobourg about this time of year.. theres a stream that runs into the country club... theres like trout by the dozen... Its not a camping spot mind you, but if you want good free trout thats a place to go. ill get exact directions if you really want to go there.. but I gaurentee you drop in a regular hand net and you will have 2-3 ... they are dumbass fish.. Trying to swim up stream to spawn, so you just nab them when they are in a little cove with shallow water.. they arnt gonna swim down cause it took the so long to be where they are.. their only option is up and they need a few tries to make it.. its quite funny watching them jump up and then like fall on rocks when they jump all ****ed up..
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 10:00 AM   #4
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
oh yah... ive never fished there.. but a local said that there is certain spots where the locals will call the cops becuase supposedly its private property just south of the country club.
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 10:08 AM   #5
jeremy
6th Gear Member

halls lake in haliburton
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #6
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
wow nice info guys...

I actually like when fish bites because if not I get kinda bored.Rev and Eurospec , how big are the trouts there ? Like approx? What do you put on a hook....Do you use "rapala" like that Lil fake fish...If you can find more more info on Qs and how to get there ,That would be great.
Guys thanks for info

Last October ,I cought 14 kilos one from AShbridges beach area .Omg it took me a while to pull it out.All people came to see it haah.The fish was black but I let it go because I just went to fun. I put them back in Lake cuz too big and old as well as poluted. It almost broke my fishing rod.

But I love how those big fish fight for its life .man I love the feel of it.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: