Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-16-2005, 01:41 PM   #16
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
rogers is the scum of telecomunications in toronto.

I had one question, if you go over the 60 GB limit and they mail you a warning letter, you can still download all the shit you want?
I think I am aproaching 50GB and will probably easily surpass 61, 000 mb within the next few days...
so i figure if im going to go over, mihgt as well go over by at least double....

anyone has exp with this? I called in but my tech "expert" could barely speak English.

also whats with the ****en website internet meter never ****en working? I can never log in properly.
fukem .. just ignore there warnings like they ignore you .. thats what i did .. i didnt even sign up for that bullshit. my buddy lives 3 blocks down and he never even knew about this cap .. he didnt even get a letter.
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:49 PM   #17
digiital
5th Gear Member

No probs here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture5-16-2005-1.47.29 PM.jpg (15.7 KB, 55 views)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #18
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
fukem .. just ignore there warnings like they ignore you .. thats what i did .. i didnt even sign up for that bullshit. my buddy lives 3 blocks down and he never even knew about this cap .. he didnt even get a letter.

thats what pissed me off the most.. I never got a letter.. The fact that I had to go out of my way to figure out how this new service cap is effecting me really pissed me off..

If it was my own decision i would call them up right now and start the biggest bitch fest of all time.. but since my dad pays for it and doesn't care right now about switching, I think ill have to hold my breath.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #19
Ryousuke
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ryousuke Send a message via AIM to Ryousuke
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
thats what pissed me off the most.. I never got a letter.. The fact that I had to go out of my way to figure out how this new service cap is effecting me really pissed me off..

If it was my own decision i would call them up right now and start the biggest bitch fest of all time.. but since my dad pays for it and doesn't care right now about switching, I think ill have to hold my breath.

Do it anyway and switch to Sympatico
Ryousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 02:44 PM   #20
suicide
on my 3rd 3-series ;-)

Send a message via ICQ to suicide Send a message via MSN to suicide
BELL = crazy fast if ur next to there switchign centers. (i.e u wont get good speeds if u live far away from the city. Thats y bell wont offer there service if u live UP UP NORTH..
BELL -> COnnecting is a flaw!
Rogers = constant QUALITY.. but u share the line.
-> I'v done 80 GB no letter..
rogers.com/ums
worx n e time.. No probs..

Anywho.. Rogers + Bell = GARBAGE no good support.. just wait till HYDRO.NET comes out.. MMM internet through + - and GRound :-)
Old 05-16-2005, 02:50 PM   #21
coolhand
Banned

Intermitten means off and on.
Credit is subtracting money off your bill.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:02 PM   #22
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
yeah this stupid cap is killing me. i ordered bell last week, but im not gonna cancel rogers yet tho. because of my digital bundle it isnt expensive at all. $100 for internet and all the digital channels is not bad.

anyways in january-feb i did 140GB, feb-march 100GB, then the cap started i tried to slow down. but went over like 2 weeks before end of the month. so i said **** it. since im already over might as well kill it. so i did another 120GB in march-april.

and now the 2nd month with the cap, and for the last 2 almost 3 weeks i couldnt download anything . i kept piling it all up till the sypmatico gets here so i know what i gotta d/l hahah.
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 07:05 PM   #23
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Just switched to 3web... no problems for me... been about 2 weeks now. Speed is consistant and note an issue for me as I'm not a download hog like alot of you guys ;-) I dl about 10 gb a month, max...
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:54 PM   #24
sirex
King Sirex

3web, i will look into that
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:22 PM   #25
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
I have Bell HSE, I just got 2326 on that transfer test, and I live like 60km north of the GTA.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:50 PM   #26
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
On Rogers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (37.1 KB, 20 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: