Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2005, 03:18 PM   #31
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,882


i didnt MEAN THE SAME ENGINE LOL, simalarities lol, and uve proved my point, but all im saying is for a car under 30 gs its pretty good, What other cars for under 30 gs 4 door, NOT USED is a good deal right now ???
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:32 PM   #32
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MAC
i didnt MEAN THE SAME ENGINE LOL, simalarities lol, and uve proved my point, but all im saying is for a car under 30 gs its pretty good, What other cars for under 30 gs 4 door, NOT USED is a good deal right now ???

how about a 05 legacy gt AWd with 250 horse?
motorweek ( a canadian show) jsut had one on tested
@t $27,000 +
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 05:07 PM   #33
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,882
that wouldnt be bad, i should go take a look, thanks for the input..
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:30 PM   #34
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
1) VW used a new electrical system in their new cars, same company who supplies toyota <== good thing.

2) Too many ppl judge it by the pictures... its an amazing car <== in person.

3) Its much higher in quality than the corolla, interior + exterior, but you also pay alot more for it.

4) Design is comparable, but who had that 'signature' antenna in the rear first? VW or Toyota???
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 12:35 PM   #35
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
Vert Good points A~G, VW are great cars, they like any other car manufacturer have their lemons ( mine ) lol, but I love their cars and the new ones with their premium pkg are very VERY NICE !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
1) VW used a new electrical system in their new cars, same company who supplies toyota <== good thing.

2) Too many ppl judge it by the pictures... its an amazing car <== in person.

3) Its much higher in quality than the corolla, interior + exterior, but you also pay alot more for it.

4) Design is comparable, but who had that 'signature' antenna in the rear first? VW or Toyota???
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:26 PM   #36
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member
 
ROCKETMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,375
yeah, it tottaly outclasses the corolla, civic, 3, ...
__________________
ROCKETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 03:55 AM   #37
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
We currently have a leased 2002 Jetta and it's been fanastic,I changed the MAF sensor and thermo once and had the sunroof adjusted,all covered under warrenty..except for the normal checkups this car runs perfectly.....no rattles,still drives solildly,with snows on this car goes thru winter with ease...VW dont have major problems its the small ones that drive owners crazy...I highly recommend VW for drivers that wants great driving car with a interior cabin finish that gives $40000 cars a run for the money...by the way I hate the new look 2006 Jetta..not boxy enough...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:02 PM   #38
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
We currently have a leased 2002 Jetta and it's been fanastic,I changed the MAF sensor and thermo once and had the sunroof adjusted,all covered under warrenty..except for the normal checkups this car runs perfectly.....no rattles,still drives solildly,with snows on this car goes thru winter with ease...VW dont have major problems its the small ones that drive owners crazy...I highly recommend VW for drivers that wants great driving car with a interior cabin finish that gives $40000 cars a run for the money...by the way I hate the new look 2006 Jetta..not boxy enough...
well said. i've never had ANY problems with my Jetta (so far) ...its 10 years old... aside from regular maintenance, nothing is wrong with it!

I have 1 complaint.

The belt tensioner went at the worst possible time, but after 10 years i guess thats expected. had it fixed. 10 more years !!!
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015