Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-28-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
DONTPULLMEOV
1st Gear Newbie

Official Invite

If anyone is free and wants to participate.

Hello,

my name is Darryl and I met a few of you at C7's Fall Tour last year.

For three years now our club has been having a Spring Poker Run and it gets more and more successful every year.

I belong to a few clubs because I am not central to any one specific. I did belong to 7thgencivic.com a few years ago.

Two years ago I joined C7performance.com but still have a Honda Civic. I was involved with everything they did the last two years including Fall Tour and I am certain you know about that one! 544 cars ring a bell lol?

Anyway I started running local car meets in the area of Peterborough last year and had 60 or more cars out every week.

I have started a local club called KCE "Kawartha Car Enthusiasts".

This years Poker Run is now a joint venture between KCE and C7Performance.com and we are interested to see if you will put the word out to your club.

We can only take 30 cars in the event and it is on a first come first serve basis. Last year we filled about 25 spots but we really want to fill the full 30 spots this year.

Please except this as a formal invitation to 7thGenCivic.com/Gen7 and its members to join us if they would like to have an awesome experience.

This day of fun takes place in the Kawartha's only an hour and twenty minutes away from Toronto.

All of the details can be found here:

Official Poker Run Website

All the talk can be found here: C7Performance.com forum

Thank you and i hope to see some of you show up,
Darryl Naegeli.

Email with questions
DONTPULLMEOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:12 PM   #2
DONTPULLMEOV
1st Gear Newbie

Sorry guys and gals, this was a generic invite and should have read like this>>>

If anyone is free and wants to participate.

Hello,

my name is Darryl and I met a few of you at C7's Fall Tour last year.

For three years now our club has been having a Spring Poker Run and it gets more and more successful every year.

I belong to a few clubs because I am not central to any one specific.

Two years ago I joined C7performance.com but still have a Honda Civic. I was involved with everything they did the last two years including Fall Tour and I am certain you know about that one! 544 cars ring a bell lol?

Anyway I started running local car meets in the area of Peterborough last year and had 60 or more cars out every week.

I have started a local club called KCE "Kawartha Car Enthusiasts".

This years Poker Run is now a joint venture between KCE and C7Performance.com and we are interested to see if you will put the word out to your club.

We can only take 30 cars in the event and it is on a first come first serve basis. Last year we filled about 25 spots but we really want to fill the full 30 spots this year.

This day of fun takes place in the Kawartha's only an hour and twenty minutes away from Toronto.

All of the details can be found here:

Official Poker Run Website

All the talk can be found here: C7Performance.com forum

Thank you and i hope to see some of you show up,
Darryl Naegeli.

admin@kawarthacarevents.com

Did not mean to post 7thgencivic, thank you.
DONTPULLMEOV is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: