Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2005, 01:37 PM   #1
Hibbing
4th Gear Member

Onkyo THX 7.1 High End Receiver

Onkyo TX-NR900 second from their top of the line. Comes with box, manual, receipt and a high end Harmony 659 remote worth $200 .$750. Retails for $1600US. In excellent condition. A truly fabulous sounding receiver that performs as a $2000 receiver should. Will not disappoint in any way possible. 110 true watts per channel all driven. Weighs 40 lbs, made in Japan and power consumption is 720 watts.

Hibbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
go figure, a member of max bimmer who has yet to talk about bmws...

I think you should pay bliss a commission for all the spamming on this board which you're doing, or a banner spot.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
RickN
AKA Yorgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe
go figure, a member of max bimmer who has yet to talk about bmws...

I think you should pay bliss a commission for all the spamming on this board which you're doing, or a banner spot.
That's pretty rich coming from someone who's BMW content is about 25% of their posts.

I like Hibbing's posts. He has excellent taste in audio equipment and if you want high-end equipment for an amazing price just wait a month to see what new toy he is selling to make room for another upgrade.
'02 Highlander - kid hauler
'01 330Ci - sold
'88 325iC - sold

RickN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
A.K.A. Blackout
BLACKOUT

Bump for a great seller. I don't mind someone who is selling quality stuff on this message board. Good luck with the sale!
A.K.A. Blackout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:37 PM   #5
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickN
That's pretty rich coming from someone who's BMW content is about 25% of their posts.

I like Hibbing's posts. He has excellent taste in audio equipment and if you want high-end equipment for an amazing price just wait a month to see what new toy he is selling to make room for another upgrade.
25% of my posts are related to BMWS? Is that a magic number you pulled out of your ass? Maybe you should shove it right back in there because if you go look at my recent posts they're ALL related to BMW with the exception of some MEMBERS who were/are selling something i'm interested.

Now, What is the point of ad spots on max when you can just spam this this forum. Maybe FK auto should take their banner off along with everyone else and just post here weekly... I'm sure bliss would love the loss of advertising $ as well as having to cover MB's server and bandwidth cost himself.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:47 PM   #6
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

In sort, for the ethically challenged, if you're a business and you're spamming a forum the least you can do is buy some advertising.

It isn't like Mr. Hibbing is a MEMBER selling their wares. He's a business selling audio hardware under the guise of being a member.

IMHO he should have banner on the site, like Bav-Audiowerks. Sure Bav could spam here weekly BUT they BUY advertising space which in turn helps bliss pay the bills which in turn lets you surf max bimmer, which in turn lets hibbing peddle his warez.

Anyways, im done
Old 04-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #7
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Read the rules.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411

Now i'm done, for real!
Old 04-19-2005, 07:40 PM   #8
Sickbimmer
750HP turbo E46 M3

Do you have any Sub's you want to get rid of?

Bump for great stuff^^
Sickbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: