Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-05-2002, 06:46 PM   #16
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Quote:
Originally posted by moerom
Lol its ok... He drives like that too sometimes... 315 km/h on the 427 lol
Art is worse!!! All i see is the lights on the 360 from like FARRR away on pine valley, i turn down my music to hear the tubi exhuast and the 360 pumping, of course i know its him, on his way home, a few seconds later that f'n thing whales by me @ at LEAST 230km/h on pine valley... he is so so so so wacked. lol
Old 11-07-2002, 03:18 PM   #17
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
ha ha
dont worry man you should have made a point of him wanting to race a vehicle less then half his size. What gave up on trying to other trucks??is this whats left if all else fails race a mini?? lol who sucks dicks now?? as for the blonde should have invited her over told her you needed her to squeeze out some of that silicone seal up some drafts around the house. then just drive away. Your turn will come around again Karma dude its all about karma and if oyu dont get him some one else will.
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:37 PM   #18
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
trucker

FIRST OFF.... what the F is a truck doing wantimg to race a mini... ???? you should have known that he was a tool first off!

SECOND ...

when the girl asked you if you sucked DICK, you should have told her not as well as you did to get a ride with that SAILOR!

THIRD...

Who the f*%K cares about running a car in downtown T.O..... i dunno about you.... i like my driving privleges!

Call me a pussy... fine... all i can say is..... I am what I EAT!

What you should have done is asked that F'er driving the truck why he was racing cars and not bumping booty in his truck... what is your dick that small? Come on man... give those girls the best 30 seconds of their lives!!!

Mike.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:44 AM   #19
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

nice comebacks punnzzells...

moerom if you were in yorkville in your mini you shouldn't even need to race that thing. You should have told him to go back to Kansas where he belongs. Or tell that blonde you'll give her 5 bucks to suck a real cock instead of those pussies in the truck.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: