Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-12-2005, 05:04 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
HK MP5A5 and HK MP5K airsoft

Marui airsofts upgraded...

HK MP5A5

Upgraded ICS and Marui full metal parts (original is cheap plastic)
MP5SD Front w/ silencer (not functional, looks only)
Upgraded grips
Upgraded retractable butt stock
Upgraded misc. parts to metal, ICS made in USA
Upgraded metal selector switch
Attached extra laser sight scope by B&G
Double 9mm 250 shot clips (2 resovoirs)
2 battery packs + charger
V2 Gearbox w/ turbo 2000 series motor
Upgraded spring
Fires approx. 350FPS, can be upgraded to 600FPS!!!
In excellent condition

Asking $300 CDN

Marui MP5K - $190 (sale pending).]

Here's a pic of the MP5A5 SD converted. It's the exact same except the clip is 9mm and not 45cal
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (124.1 KB, 151 views)
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 03-12-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:20 PM   #2
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
I'm interested, I'll let you know soon, are these yours?

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

The MP5A5 SD is mine, the MP5K is my friends. He might put it up on ebay, so I'm waiting for his reply.

Here's a pic of the dual clip. It's not real, the bullets are just for looks. No pics of the actual MP5 yet, it's in a million peices right now. I'm replacing some parts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clipy.jpg (29.8 KB, 141 views)
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 03-13-2005, 03:55 AM   #4
Jattdee328
5th Gear Member

is this a pellet gun or a BB gun??

let me know i am interested!

HaVaaa vich kadey nee chiraag jug de...Juch de PUNJABI nahiyoon binna PUG de
Jattdee328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 11:56 AM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattdee328
is this a pellet gun or a BB gun??

let me know i am interested!
It's airsoft which uses plastic BB's instead of copper BB's. The ROT and FPS of the gun are far superior to any BB gun using CO2 or spring loaded single action. It may be electric, but the power of the gun is amazing. At stock 180-250 it's good for airsoft competition firing at other people while only stinging your opponent. At 350-450, the bb's can go right through drywall and dent metal. At 600-800, well you get the point Upgrading the motor will increase ROT (rate of fire), increasing the spring rate will increase the FPS (feet per second). At the guns current 350FPS, you should only use full automatic fire for no longer than 5 seconds at a time. If so, you could damage or accelerate wear on the gears and motor. I have seen people modifying these for use in home protection, with the right modifications, these guns can be made very lethal. At any rate, check out e-bay, there are TONNES of mod parts.

BTW, this is a replica of an MP5, everything is exact down to the last detail. There is almost nothing to tell the difference between a real MP5 and this model. Most of the parts I replaced are made by a US company (sorry not HK german). This US company makes the real metal parts for the M4 Carbines.

Becareful, as I believe airsoft is banned in Canada. However, you are allowed to keep them, you just can't buy or sell them here in Canada. You'll go through hell trying to get them through customs.

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/videos/navydemo.avi

save target as for a sample video from another site.

Bry

Last edited by Autotechnica; 03-13-2005 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:10 PM   #6
yanatron
2nd Gear Member

pm sent
yanatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:01 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Guys, price is FIRM, please don't make me offers.

If I don't sell this sometime this week, it's going on ebay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: