Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-24-2005, 10:10 AM   #76
locutus53
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevShoT
this thread is about my car, if u got nothing to say then **** off and have a nice day
Fine, it'll be about your car. If that's your car in your sig, the car looks much better without the wing, like you have it in the beginning of this thread. I'm not sure why someone would put dual exhaust on a 325 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M50E30
1. Hey dumbass! I can't ban you. Not a mod/admin.
You made the suggestion to ban me, and I said go ahead. I never said you were an admin. It's pretty obvious why you're not one, at least Mystikal seems more level-headed.

Quote:
2. Yes your starting shit. You signed up on this board only to post about that.......since it was your first post. BTW if you would use the search button you would have known.
Yes, I did sign up so that I could ask Jason whether he bought his tires with money he ripped off from another BMW enthusiast. Or maybe he bought it from the other guy he ripped off by sending him a radio with a broken faceplate. Besides, you were very involved in the discussion at bfc as well, so don't talk to me about starting shit. Regarding the search button, what the heck would I search for, "Is RevShot a scammer" perhaps?

Quote:
3. Are you serious! It is like me saying "You live in the states....same country as that idiot Jordan....well I guess your guilty by association since you live in the states." Go back to bimmerfourms.
So, let's see. Both your profiles say you live in Niagara Falls, so if you can't figure out why I said "in the same town" at this point, forget it, you're dumber than I thought.

Mystikal, feel free to lock this. I just think it's a shame that one enthusiast will rip other enthusiasts off. He never tried to make good on his sales because he claimed that, "the fact here is i dont have 300 to give him to fix the rims" and yet he's here buying all sorts of things, which proves he's lying. Just something to keep in mind next time you see RevShoT posting.
locutus53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 01:48 PM   #77
RIKOPOLAND
1st Gear Newbie

nice
RIKOPOLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #78
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

I like your new wheels. Just need center caps!!!
Don't put a wing on it, looks sexy the way it is now.
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:15 PM   #79
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus53

Yes, I did sign up so that I could ask Jason whether he bought his tires with money he ripped off from another BMW enthusiast. Or maybe he bought it from the other guy he ripped off by sending him a radio with a broken faceplate. Besides, you were very involved in the discussion at bfc as well, so don't talk to me about starting shit. Regarding the search button, what the heck would I search for, "Is RevShot a scammer" perhaps?
that radio deal was over a year ago, and i told him every single thing that was wrong with the radio, i even sent him detailed pics of the damage and i belive i sold the radio 15 bucks shipped to california if i remember

i told him i dropped the radio and thats why the face plate was broken, he still wanted it AFTER i sent him all the pictures and everything he knew exactly what he was getting

so before u go accusing me of shit again get your facts strait
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #80
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

$15 for a radio!? Damn, he got it free, what the hell was he expecting for $15???
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:32 PM   #81
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

exactly my point, 15 shipped so i made like 5 bucks on it, i think our deal was originally 30 but then i dropped it going up the stairs and broke it and told him 15 shipped if he wanted it still

which he took
Old 02-24-2005, 06:17 PM   #82
locutus53
1st Gear Newbie

You responded immediately about the radio (and if it was $15, then sure, I wouldn't expect much either, and I apologize for that part of my statement), what about the rims?
locutus53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 06:36 PM   #83
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

i refuse to turn this thread into another agrument about rims

end of discussion.

u wana take it up with me its called PM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: