Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #1
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Useless post about Green 3s on a Red night

What's with Green 3 series tonight?

My wife and I were leaving The Keg tonight, which was absolutely packed with romantic couples, and some pissed off ones waiting in line. The parking lot was also a zoo too. So we get in the 5, and pull out. The parking lot roadway is narrow, so I have to swing wide to get out. The some green 3 series sees my free spot, and races towards us. Since I'm in the middle of the road, he's directly in front of me, and blocking our exit..duh. We just sit there for 30 sec, and with all the other losers trying to find a spot, gridlock soon ensues. Finally, buddy moves to the side so I can get through. I give him a nasty look as we pass. I'm not sure why he is in such a hurry, there's a huge linup inside anyway!

On the way home, we stop by Loblaws to pick up some groceries. I find a nice spot right by the door. As I pull in, I see it's a mother & child spot, so I start backing up. But right behind me is another 3 series....Green!! he just sits there, and finally sees my back up lights. There are all kinds of other parking spaces anyway, so I just take another. When we walk into Loblaws, I see that the green 3 has taken the mother child spot. I see the driver, a Chinese guy, is alone. What a loser!

OK, I know St. Valentines day colours are Red, not Green....so wait for St Patrick's day already! The Irish love to start $hit.

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:27 AM   #2
mkgino
6th Gear Member

kill them and eat the children
Old 02-15-2005, 12:53 AM   #3
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Crazy azzzn drivers, always blocking the parking lots.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:46 AM   #4
Alezone
Capitalism

you didn't bring your kids in your race car tonight?

PORSCHE 981
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:05 PM   #5
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Nope...got some sitters....grandparents

Funny you say that. Ever since I bought the Honda Odyssey, I haven't felt the urge to kill my car so much. I think I went a whole 2 days without passing 3500 rpm. Strange....

BTW, it must've been a long day for Grandma and Grandpa. I took my wife to the baby doctor...regular checkups for baby 3. That $hit is always fun. So my mom and dad had the 2 monsters for 7 hrs straight!!! No wonder they were so quick to leave when we got home..heh heh heh

E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
Old 02-16-2005, 02:48 AM   #6
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwagen
..... I see the driver, a Chinese guy, is alone. What a loser!

OK, I know St. Valentines day colours are Red, not Green....so wait for St Patrick's day already! The Irish love to start $hit.
Ahemmm! How do you know he was Chinese? He might have been, Japanese, Viatnamese or Korean. My wife who is Chinese tells me there is a difference.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:25 AM   #7
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Hi Darkness... I'm Chinese too...yeah he was Chinese. And he was in a mad scramble shopping for some flowers at Loblaws! By then, it was almost 7:30...give up dude...it's too late for last minute Valentine's stuff!!!

E39 M5 - for Sunny Days

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: