Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-10-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Anyone want a job in North York?

Thought I'd send this out.
I can't move out there(because of my parole) so this posting is useless to me.

SEIU is a progressive and dynamic union representing 1.8 million members. SEIU is committed to the organizing mobilizing model of trade unionism.

Become a Union Organizer with SEIU and
Put Your Politics to Work!

A progressive Canadian organizing union, the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) is seeking to hire and train creative and hardworking National Organizers through its Apprenticeship Program to help workers build their union, demand justice and defend their rights. Diverse and with progressive politics, SEIU uses aggressive and innovative tactics, and challenges some of the largest and most powerful corporations in the world. SEIU has openings for both entry- level and experienced activists, as our Organizer Apprenticeship Program gives new organizers extensive training, with great opportunities for career advancement.

National Organizers will be assigned to campaigns throughout Canada and work out of Toronto, Ontario. This position requires very long work hours and extensive travel, often on evenings and weekends and long periods of time away from home. Fluency in French and English is highly desirable.

Education and Experience

Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain rapport with people from a wide variety of ethnic, occupational and social groups; good judgment and problem solving skills; prior student or community activist work experience a plus. A valid driverís license and functioning vehicle are required.

We offer a competitive salary, vacation and benefits. People of color, women, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. See our websites, www.seiu.org and www.seiu.ca for more information about SEIU.

To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: Kitty Ko, Office Manager, SEIU Canada, 75 The Donway West, Suite 810, North York, ON, M3C 2E9;

We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 02:53 PM   #2
aziz
4th Gear Member

parole? did u molest someone?? lol
Old 02-10-2005, 03:09 PM   #3
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Nah man was only kidding. It's cause I have a 13 day old son to worry about

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote