Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-25-2004, 02:39 AM   #16
E36er
West Coast Contact!

i didnt understand...did you say you were making them and selling?? if so ill grabe one anytime!

BTW looks SWEET!!!
Old 11-25-2004, 08:01 AM   #17
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

looks good, bimmersport had that on both his cars (95 325i - silver flag/black paint, 94 euro M3 - dark flag/metalic grey)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 08:18 PM   #18
DSrugis
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to DSrugis
Yeah, I will prob be making a couple sets and selling them shortly. I am taking a business trip to San Diego for the next 2 weeks but once I return I will be making a list of those interested and emailing them with details. I will be going through these posts to get the names and emails so post here if you are interested. Thanks.

Dave
DSrugis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 08:48 AM   #19
R2dmax
2nd Gear Member

Are you doing this for others? I have an E30 325is I want one for. Please email me w/ details rreyno06@sprintspectrum.com
R2dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:26 AM   #20
hacqnslash
1st Gear Newbie

looks cool, love the clear corners.....
hacqnslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 12:00 AM   #21
DSrugis
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to DSrugis
The first set has been sent out. I am resending him a new vinyl in a darker color though. Let me know what you think. I will post pics once he has the new brighter color vinyl on. Here is his post:

OK so i guess I am the first to get this decal kit. i have to say that it is a pretty easy install procedure but do block off at least 2 hours to do this. david gives some pretty thorough instructions so as long s you have a credit card, a water bottle, some soap, and some time, you will be alright. total time for my install was about 1.5 hours. i took longer though since i am a perfectionist. anyways i ordered etched glass but we tried a very light etched glass for the first run. if you are looking for a VERY SUBTLE look on Alpine White then this is for you. in order for these pictures to come out, i had to place a light at one angle and take the shot from a different angle. basically with this variant of the etched glass, it is invisible dead on but as you move to sharper angles it is visible. what we are going to try next is the more reflective/shiny etched glass that is on the bottom left of the picture on the above post. on white, that turns out to me a nice light silver color. i will post pictures of that on my car as soon as i get it installed.

pictures 1 and 2: no flash
pictures 3 and 4: with flash
picture 5: very subtle etched glass vs. reflective etched glass. **NOTE THAT IT IS NOT ACTUALLY THAT DARK, IT IS A LIGHT SILVER ON THE CAR. THE DARKNESS IS DUE TO THE LIGHTING**

DSrugis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: