Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-09-2005, 07:40 PM   #16
///m powered
dodging pylons
Send a message via AIM to ///m powered Send a message via MSN to ///m powered

Originally Posted by Jattdee328
i work like 18 hour day everyday....i knwo how it feels
You can say that agian
///m powered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #17
6th Gear Member
Send a message via MSN to STALKER
I use to do that in my first year of med school. Its the worse thing for ya. I stopped after my first year, catches up to ya. Congrats on finishing though.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 08:01 PM   #18
King Sirex
Originally Posted by chrome
I'm sooo tires... damn school got me doing assignments like crazy. At the same time i have midterms to study for. Why the **** do you put such large assignments for bullshit classes due during the week you have non stop exams for physics, chemistry and calculus. Why not put it after reading week (next week) can' stressed out.I feel like hell.been drinking redbull like crazy. its like i'm dependent on it now. so tied .need sleep. gotta finish essay. just ranting.

how's school/work treating everyone else? Engineering. Why the **** do we need to write essays about agriculture
maybe you should do it before its due? hahha well good luck. engineering is hard though!
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 08:10 PM   #19
paul christians
good luck on the exams I hope itis worth it ..........
03 beige GRAND AM and 94 white (slamed) PROTEGE
paul christians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 08:50 PM   #20
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock
Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Originally Posted by sirex
maybe you should do it before its due? hahha well good luck. engineering is hard though!

yeah i would've if i had the actual time to do it. We have the "honorable homework" just keep up with the lectures and stuff.. i've been doing that so i had no time to work on the essay. and plus they dropped this essay in middle of midterms so its kinda messed up.
Chris de la Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #21
Econobimmer Racing
Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
I'm in the same boat, which is why I haven't been abke to post much. But I am usually at shcool for 14 hours every day..

I hate all nighters, try to avoid them as much as I can. If I do 1 all nighter, I will need a full day to recover from it, I just can't think straight...

BTW if you do not sleep for 5 days straight you may very well get a nervous breakdown and die, no red bull will help you. One guy in my class stayed at school for 4 days straight working on a project, he was bumping into things & couldn't talk at the last

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform

Last edited by BMW_7; 02-09-2005 at 11:49 PM.
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 12:15 AM   #22
3rd Gear Member
Just think about it as the last time your going to be doing this stuff. Once u get out of school theres no more studying.
Timbaland is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: