Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 04:05 PM   #451
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

hey justin, im one my second week of MX1 and i have been on 20mg, (2 pills a day 1 morning and 1 evening) i can already feel a diference in m body. The only thing is, do i eat aot or do i go on some kind of diet while on this cycle? yestrday i had a very poor workout, i barely did an hour ( i usually do 1.5 hrs) i felt like i had no power, and i didnt really eat much, so im trying to figure out if that is the problem. What is your opinion???
Old 12-01-2004, 04:06 PM   #452
Millad
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Millad
Justin, how's your working out progress going?

Thought I change up the topic a bit. Considering your helping so many people with their excercise/diet routines.

Best of luck to you.
Old 12-01-2004, 04:23 PM   #453
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNY
hey justin, im one my second week of MX1 and i have been on 20mg, (2 pills a day 1 morning and 1 evening) i can already feel a diference in m body. The only thing is, do i eat aot or do i go on some kind of diet while on this cycle? yestrday i had a very poor workout, i barely did an hour ( i usually do 1.5 hrs) i felt like i had no power, and i didnt really eat much, so im trying to figure out if that is the problem. What is your opinion???
Good stuff. Yeah feeling tired and weak is from the M1-Test. Also if you find you're not sleeping heavy anymore and wake up easily.. also from the M1-Test. You should be eating like a champ while on this supplement... don't diet down!!

Take two days off from the gym and sleep as much as you can. Eat loads including high protein, low fat. This will give your body some time to adjust. Then head back into the gym and start working heavy and hard. I'll guarantee that you won't feel weak for that workout and you'll be pushing hard for all 1.5 hours.
Old 12-01-2004, 04:59 PM   #454
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
My Progress Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millad
Justin, how's your working out progress going?

Thought I change up the topic a bit. Considering your helping so many people with their excercise/diet routines.

Best of luck to you.
Thanks for asking. Unfortunately last weekend my nutrition went down the drain and I lost 6LB (from Fri - Sun). So I'm down to a very tiny 207LB. (I know.. I'm a bonerack!). However.. it's not really bothering me much, since my bodyfat also went down 2% and I know I didn't lose any strength on the weekend.

I started this thread exactly 2 months ago. (October 1st) to help get me focused and prepared for the first sunday of December. (2 weeks later). So I have spent the last two months perfecting my new workout routine, getting into my new time schedule, trying out some new recipies, and getting settled at work. (October 1st was also my day in my new position.)

So now I'm settled in, got my new time schedule, budget, everything all in place to begin my hardcore bodybuilding. When I say hardcore, it doesn't mean I'll be using drugs. But I will enter a completely new mindset where I eat, breathe, sleep, the gym. All e36 mods will come to a halt. All girls have now been cut off from social telephone calls, and all my friends now know my new time schedule. (when my phone gets turned off so I can have uninterrupted sleep.)

My avatar is lying. I've decided to make a new goal of 230lB instead of 240LB. All my necessary supplements have been ordered for the next 3 months. (protein powder, weight gainer, tribulus, creatine, shaker cups, coolers to bring food to work, etc.)

I have a body weight, body fat, body water scale. I will be measuring my progress weekly and graphing the ongoing results. If I notice I'm putting on too much fat, I will adjust my diet. If I notice I'm making too little gains, or its tapering off, I'll adjust my diet. This will also be a key role in determining when I have overtrained and should take a 4-5 day break before heading back into the gym.

I've attached an image of what my weekly progress graph looks like. Ideally the body fat + body water will remain a horizontal line. My body weight graph should incline at a steady pace. I've added an "ideal" gains graph so I can see if I'm overshooting, or undershooting my goals.

Take a good look at the graph and you'll understand what I mean:

note: when I made the graph I was at 211.5LB. The starting weight will change to whatever my weight is on Sunday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weekly-progress.jpg (117.8 KB, 186 views)

Last edited by Justin e36; 12-01-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:11 PM   #455
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

hey thanx man, any particular food i should eat, like chicken or pasta?

and BTW im sure most members are curious to see waht you look like, you have any pics of yourself

thanx
Old 12-02-2004, 06:58 PM   #456
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Another couple questions for you Justin...
A friend of mine has bought some "Andro technologies" M1T http://www.befit.ca/M1T.html.
Have you ever heard of this brand? Is it any good?
Also, I noticed you said a person should be taking Tribulus with an M1T cycle. Would there be any advantage to also taking Nolva or 6OXO?
I have also told him to make sure he gets some Milk thistle.
-Thanks!
Cody
Old 12-02-2004, 07:03 PM   #457
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

awesome justin, looks like we will be both start bulking around the same time...when are you finishing your cycle?...i want be be done with bulkign by about late feb. to mid march....give and take..so i can cut all up/during the summer.

Also, guess who got an early christmas present George Foreman grille !

now i can finally get some easy protein....btw where do u buy your meats from?...hopefully id on't get tired of teh same ol same ol' boneless skinless chicken breasts.....u got any recipes i should try?...etc etc

thnx in advance bro, and i wish u the best of luck this bulking season!
Old 12-07-2004, 02:13 AM   #458
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

y did this thread die??
Old 12-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #459
Justin e36
---

Quote:
hey thanx man, any particular food i should eat, like chicken or pasta?

and BTW im sure most members are curious to see waht you look like, you have any pics of yourself

thanx
Hey Andre..

Nothing in particular... just get those calories in, and loads of protein!

Pics I can attach when I get home.. don't have anything too recent though.

J
Old 12-07-2004, 10:20 AM   #460
Justin e36
---

Cody,

Andro Technologies M1T is actually quite reputable, some would consider somewhat expensive. If he wants M1T, it's not a bad brand to try out.

Yes he should take Tribulus. Nolvadex is also recommended as he can get gyncomastia off M1T. It's also known for causing a lot of water retention and bloating, nolvadex will help shed the water off. 5mg per day is more than enough. If he still retains too much water and would like to shed some, then bump it up to 10mg. Don't go up to 20mg as it will hinder his gains. No need to take 6-0X0 while on nolvadex.

Keep us updated on his progress. I'm sure Andre would be interested to hear especially since he is also on M1T.

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmiN
Another couple questions for you Justin...
A friend of mine has bought some "Andro technologies" M1T http://www.befit.ca/M1T.html.
Have you ever heard of this brand? Is it any good?
Also, I noticed you said a person should be taking Tribulus with an M1T cycle. Would there be any advantage to also taking Nolva or 6OXO?
I have also told him to make sure he gets some Milk thistle.
-Thanks!
Cody
Old 12-07-2004, 10:49 AM   #461
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Justin,

What is tribulas ??

My gains have been slowing down as of late..... Less sleep cause i work too much..... missed a couple days at the gym since i work to much !! .... dont eat as much either... Brutal... gotta quit for a couple months to go hardcore !
Old 12-07-2004, 11:00 AM   #462
Justin e36
---

Chicken Recipies for the George Foreman Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
awesome justin, looks like we will be both start bulking around the same time...when are you finishing your cycle?...i want be be done with bulkign by about late feb. to mid march....give and take..so i can cut all up/during the summer.

Also, guess who got an early christmas present George Foreman grille !

now i can finally get some easy protein....btw where do u buy your meats from?...hopefully id on't get tired of teh same ol same ol' boneless skinless chicken breasts.....u got any recipes i should try?...etc etc

thnx in advance bro, and i wish u the best of luck this bulking season!

Hey Bobby,

Yep.. I started on Sunday and have since been very bad at sticking to my regimen. ... right before I started, my life got a little busier, so now I just have to adjust my time schedule to accomidate.

I'm bulking for 12 weeks (3 months) straight. If my gains wane off I'll know to take a 4-5 day break before hitting the weights hard again.

Sweet!... Gotta love the grill. I'll give you a few ghetto but tasty recipies off the top of my head, but I'll warn you in advance... I don't use "measurements" when I cook.. (i.e. 1 tbsp, or 1 cup, etc.)... I just season it to suit my taste as I'm cooking. With that said, here are a few of my favorite george foreman recipies:

Pineapple Chicken

- Unseasoned Chicken Breasts
- 1 large can crushed pineapples
- Teriyaki sauce

Put 4-6 chicken breasts in a ziplock back. Add a half bottle, or more of teriyaki sauce and a large can of crushed pineapple. Let merrinate for at least a few hours (preferably overnight). Make sure you squeeze all the air out of the bag. Then grill away!

Stuffed Sriracha Chicken

Ingredients:
- Sriracha (oriental chili sauce)

Allow chicken breasts to thaw. Cut long, deep incisions throughout the middle of the breast. Don't cut all the way through. Stab the chicken with a fork all over (purforate). Stuff the incisions with Sriracha. Allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes, then do the same thing for the other side. However, on the other side make the incisions in the other direction. (i.e. horizontally opposed to vertically.) Allow it to grill for 8-10 mins on the Foreman. Spicy and juicy chicken breasts. Toss it on a bed of rice, add a few veggies on the side and you're good to go!

Oriental Chicken

Ingredients:
- Couscous
- Duck Sauce
- Soy Sauce

Cook the chicken on the grill, unseasoned. Cut the chicken in strips or cubes when it's grilled. Boil the couscous on the stove. Mix them together (Coat the chicken w/ couscous) and add some soy sauce and duck sauce (don't need much to be flavorful)... and enjoy!

Tender Greenbean Chicken

Ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 can french cut green beans
- Frozen Vegetables (optional)

Grill the chicken breasts until done. Put the chicken broth and green beans on the stove in a wok or deep pan. Don't let it boil. Add other vegetables if you'd like, or spice it with a bit of bell pepper. Add the cooked chicken breasts to the broth and allow to simmer for around 1 hour until the broth has almost all evaporated. The chicken will be so juicy you won't even need a knife to eat it.

Grilled Chicken Marinara

Ingredients:
- Chicken
- 1 Lemon (or lemon juice)
- Garlic
- 1 can Sweet Chili Sauce (w/ seeds)
- black pepper (optional)

Allow chicken to thaw out. Squeeze the full lemon into the bowl. Add a few cloves of crushed garlic. Add the full can of chili sauce, and if you like... black pepper. Mix it up really well in the bowl. Cover the bowl with surran wrap and allow it to marinade over night in the fridge. The next day you can cut it up into strips, and grill it.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:28 PM   #463
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

hey justin cna you please PM me

thanx
Old 12-07-2004, 03:48 PM   #464
Alezone
Capitalism

Martha "Justin" Stewart

had to do it

PORSCHE 981
Old 12-07-2004, 03:57 PM   #465
Justin e36
---

Quote:
hey justin cna you please PM me

thanx
will do.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: