Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #16
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
this is what u wana do, his insurance will probally request 3 quotes and take the lowest, so goto the 3 most expensive shops around, they will send you a cheque, with that money buy an m3 bumper and what u need and then get it all fixed with the check!

there no law saying that because insurance covers damage to your car u have to put the money into fixing the damage!

my buddy smoked a deer, got 1800 check for it and never fixed his car
(1992 calavier beater)
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 11:00 PM   #17
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MsAniTy
m3ti just grab a m50 engine u will be more happy with it. i read up on that on bimmerforums and ppl arent happy with em at all
serious? I've heard nothing but good stuff about them on the 318ti.org website...

anyways, yeah, I'll still consider the M50 option...because I don't plan on doing it until i'm done uni. By that time, hopefully, those engines will be cheap...
Old 11-25-2004, 01:50 AM   #18
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

It's cheaper and more cost effective to put DASC in than do an engine swap. I've been in 328ti and DASC ti, and they both pull very similiar. And now with the Canadian exchange it's even cheaper. There was just a group buy for DASC, the kit went for something around 2800US.

If you show up next year for an autox, you can get a ride in a DASC ti.

SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ti Compact
serious? I've heard nothing but good stuff about them on the 318ti.org website...

anyways, yeah, I'll still consider the M50 option...because I don't plan on doing it until i'm done uni. By that time, hopefully, those engines will be cheap...

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: