Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-12-2002, 09:35 PM   #1
GoldPlated BMW
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to GoldPlated BMW
Any parts for E38?

I am looking for PERFORMANCE parts for E38 97. I know hamann offers a huge variety. It costs A LOT! lol. I must admit they do have an awesome change

From 300hp and 400 torq
TO 400hp and 600 torq
Not including Turbo/Supercharger

But this costs around 35k Canadian. 40k with all the chips/aerodynamics added on. I would like to find a dealer in Canada that could provide some products for the car, maybe cheaper, or just closer to home.

BTW is there a racing chip for E38 in Canada. I know it uses Flash memory, but maybe there is someone that does it?? Thanks for help.
GoldPlated BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:07 AM   #2
e30boy
1st Gear Newbie

you could get the 18 inch M Parallels (these are the wheels that came on the optional Sport Package). These look and perform great. also check out some brake upgrades. Ive heard you can put on the 18 inch M Parallels from an E38 7 series onto an E34 5 series which leads me to believe that maybe the humungous brakes from the 1995 M5 and Canadian M540i will fit on an E38 7 car. It could work but im not sure. check out www.bmwe34m5.com and go to the FAQs and go to How To Articles or http://bmwe34m5.com/faqs/?theme=1&le...nt_id_select=3
e30boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:10 AM   #3
e30boy
1st Gear Newbie

http://www.bonnevillemotorwerks.com/obd2.html they might be coming out with a performance chip for your car soon
e30boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 11:17 PM   #4
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

Exclamation goldplated bmw ..............

whats up bro i Knoe a place they sell all german stuff if they dont got it thell order it for u no problem the place is called evolution racing inc. if u got any questions pm me for the number and the location! lates peace
Attached Images
File Type: gif mbadge.gif (14.9 KB, 28 views)
SpoolinS6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: