Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #1
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Subaru Whipped

I was at my buddy's house yesterday when is Brother in law pulls up in a silver Impreza. "That's not a WRX is it?" I asked...Nope...his new wife didn't like the hood scoop, so NO WRX!!!

Ahhhhhh !!!!!...how whipped can you get! Buddy, why even get a Suby if it's not turbo??!?!!?!? Also, I could have easily taken care of that hood scoop for you... I wonder how far I can throw it??

Anyway, they're newlyweds...After 5 years or so, he'll start to realize that it's not worth it to bow to a woman's incomprehensible logic...esp when it comes to a frickin car!!!

On one hand.. Turbo., 100more HP...other hand aesthetics, slightly cleaner lines...hmmmmmmm

While searching for my 5, my wife started hinting about some automatic BS, even worse, she liked the Volvo Wagon (practical) I was pretending to be interested in. I put a deposit on a 6 speed 540 asap...and never told her about it until the day I picked it up!!! She freaked a bit...yeah yeah yeah......NO WAY was she going to ruin my next ride with an autobox!!! Life is short!!!

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 07:52 AM   #2
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
HAHA LOL when you have to play by wifes rules then you are owned for real....ha ha
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 08:06 PM   #3
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

do want u want , they will be pissed off for abit but then it will be all worth the trouble getting the car u want and before you know it they will forget about btw , this can only be done sometimes and not to be used on a regular basis or else could be in for divorce

being whipped by the missus would be a sad existent Yu guys think the girls dont get what they want like tons of shoes and shopping and tellin u they paid only 60 bucks when they blew a few hundred dollars or more

Last edited by WhadUpp; 09-04-2004 at 08:10 PM.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 10:44 PM   #4
windwagen
6th Gear Member

My favourite trick is changing price tags on sports equipment. I bought a $600.00 used Windsurf board at a swap. I asked for a blank price tag and wrote $100.00 on it. When I got home, I just put it in the garage and got my little honey to check it out. No one said anything about the $. But I know for a fact that she was checkin! She must have seen the low $100.00 tag, which I left attached of course, and thought...wow, my man is so money conscious.. I think he deserves a blow job tonight .....smoooooooth....

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:25 AM   #5
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
Quote:
Originally posted by windwagen
She must have seen the low $100.00 tag, which I left attached of course, and thought...wow, my man is so money conscious.. I think he deserves a blow job tonight .....smoooooooth....
hahahaha
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:39 AM   #6
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
^^^^

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 03:16 PM   #7
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Windwagen that so true about women, pricetag change works for me too
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: