Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-25-2002, 02:22 AM   #31
mkgino
6th Gear Member

I remember that episode!
Old 09-26-2002, 09:14 PM   #32
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by pasta325i
ok let me clear something up....i don't provoke people to race me, and yes most people with civic's act all hard, because every time i'm out driving around they think they can take my car, and they can't, thats what i am trying to say...not all people with civics are @$$holes but for example the other night, just last week, i was driving around and this guy in a civic told me to go f*** myself, why? because he is a loser and thinks his car is fast, and guess whatm, he left after i caught up to him....and the second part is, i actually did beat a type-r, i did beat a gsr tiburon, and i have never lost to a civic yet....and once again, i'm not trying to dis your cars or anything...
If you beat a type-R I don't think he was trying very hard. On the track those things are competition for M3's!

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 09:40 PM   #33
BeemerBuddy
2nd Gear Member

Pasta does ur 325 have ANY mods??i know what ur talking about when u say dusting civics is fun, this one kid at my high school had a older civic that had wheels and a webber carb etc, he thought he was hot shit and i roasted him in my lil mazda 626 LOL funniest $h!t, and then my buddys 84 jetta spanked me,its all in the driver and alot of cocky young kids dont know how to drive their cars.
BeemerBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 11:43 PM   #34
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
see...vlad, how many hondas have u seen that are even done up nicely as a clean car? see thats the thing...as soon as u hear civic...every1 assumes huge body kit, altezza and a ractive exhaust with a ghetto fabulous lowering job and steelies...those are only a fraction of the honda guys...
Only a fraction? are u sure? I think its a large amount are like that and a fraction are in it for performance

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 11:58 PM   #35
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

civics and integras are fast...
I mean really fast...

on the track, I've seen typer s eating up 330ci's..and type r's against old m5s..

I dont know about civics on the streets..but on the track,
those honda boys are really fast..

(89~90 hb civics...scary...)
mpower1226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:03 AM   #36
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

but then again, it really depends on the drivers skill..

of course if the guy in 330ci had same/better skills then
type-r no problem...

even the civic in my sig, its turbocharged and fast,
but I still manage to pass him on the track...driver sucked.
mpower1226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 08:04 AM   #37
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Keep in mind that there are various driver skills in these cars. Just b/c a Honda's passing a Z06, doesn't mean they're faster. Just means the driver in the Honda's willing to push the car harder.
During the MaxBimmer cruise to Mosport several weeks ago, one of the fastest cars was a Integra with a sub 200 HP engine.
One of the slowest, was a fairly new Dodge Viper, he almost seemed that he was out for a Sunday cruise. Also keep in mind that people have invested alot of money in these high end cars, and are not about to risk 'wiping out'. Sideswipe a Civic into the guardrail, and it's no big deal. I know that if I had a Honda I was running on a track, I would definitely push the envelope more than I would with my M3.
For those of you that watched the races that day, you know what I'm talking about.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:42 AM   #38
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

no i got no mods to the car....and yes thats what i meant by this entire post, i'm just saying that i love beating those cocky kids when they really only have a honda....honda is good for some people, but you can't fix it up and say it's the fastest car in the world...
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: