Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-25-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

White E30 M3 (St Catharines)

Bar none, the best condition, sweetest white E30 M3 I have EVER seen on TV, in pictures, in person. I was flying down a sideroad in my Estoril E36, slowed down when I saw it form a distance then hit the brakes and pulled up beside it in the parking lot (Celtic Hall I think) when I saw the condition of it. Not sure if the guy is on here, but saw a www.bimmercruise.com sticker in the rear quarter window. Looked for that site but came up dry. If I haven't already said it......damn sweet machine.
Antz_Marchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:04 PM   #2
kobim3r
3rd Gear Member

re

That was my car, It was parked there over on Secord street at the Celtic club untill about 11

thanks for the props, I heard your e36 was real nice too, im a big fan of Estoril blue, we should together for a photo shoot....
Old 08-26-2004, 07:49 PM   #3
RevShoT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to RevShoT
me to me to!
RevShoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 12:02 AM   #4
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

Re: re

Quote:
Originally posted by kobim3r
That was my car, It was parked there over on Secord street at the Celtic club untill about 11 thanks for the props, I heard your e36 was real nice too, im a big fan of Estoril blue, we should together for a photo shoot....
What a coincidience. I've never seen your car before, then twice in 2 days. Sorry I couldn't open it up for a good run on the highway today but the guy I was driving home with from work is a little uptight in the car and once we got it up over 140, he was getting pretty tense and kept saying watch out for cops up here. Either way, your dad told me you had it up near 300hp so I guess I would have been eating some dust. 300 is pretty optimistic without supercharging ...no, just curious, I just got mine but looking to break 275 or so for next summer.

A shoot would be great though. I'll try and talk my girlfriends dad to do a shoot for us maybe. He's a semi-pro digital photographer I guess is what you'd call him.....he really knows his stuff and can come up with some amazing shots/locations. His equipment is capable of doing poster sized stuff all at home. Take it easy, keep in touch and I'll ask about the shoot.

P.S. - did you see the thread in the General Forum about trying to get a small in formal Niagara region meet together somewhere one night? The more ///M's the better.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:09 PM   #5
kobim3r
3rd Gear Member

This is kevs Dad Sorry With my accent i asked was yours 300HP? The other night when you seen it on secord st.(sometimes my son lets me drive it)
The M3 Is only 248hp But some serious engine Stuff is planned over the winter
Old 08-27-2004, 05:56 PM   #6
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kobim3r
This is kevs Dad Sorry With my accent i asked was yours 300HP? The other night when you seen it on secord st.(sometimes my son lets me drive it)
The M3 Is only 248hp But some serious engine Stuff is planned over the winter
Hey how's it going. Yeah mine only has the stock 240 plus a K&N ...so maybe 242...hahaha : ) You still must have some swet stuff under the hood of that E30. Stock is 209 isn't it, in that turbo 4?? Swetness either way

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: