Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2002, 12:06 PM   #1
M3Pilot
2nd Gear Member

Chrysler Neon trys it on!!!!

I was on my way home from doing a little shopping and on the way home it's all roundaboust(circles)and then straights.

So I'm going round one of these roundabouts and I see some guy on the outside of me in a Chrysler Neon. So as we come off the roundabout I'm in 2nd and just start to accelerate and he does the same so I put my foot down a little more so this guys just guns it (well I think he did cos the front lifted but he didn't really go any where LOL)so I did too I was at about 4k rpm and just totally smoked his ass like he'd just stuck it in reverse

So I slow for the next one and he come up on me again trys to take me on the outside and floors it off the roundabout again, well I ain't having none of it so I floor I and smoke his ass again just as bad as before.

So I'm way in front now slowing for the next one and I can see him coming up fast and he's going to try and give me a fly-by, hit the roundabout way to quick for the grip of his car, tyres sqealing, and this time I slowed right down and had it in 1st. He ain't never gonna hang with me in the bends so I floor it the back starts to drift on me cos I'm going round this roundabout, I steer into it and I got a nice controlled slide going on it was perfect rally style, straighten it up as I come off the roundabout hit the rev limiter into 2nd, chirp the tyres, and I'm gone smoked his ass worse than ever and I'm outa there LOL.

He decided to hang back after that maybe he didn't see the M3 on the back or he just thought his much newer car was more that a match for mine, maybe he will think twice next time.

" If it all seems under control, your just not going fast enough!!!"

Last edited by M3Pilot; 01-20-2002 at 12:14 PM.
M3Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: