Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-30-2004, 09:05 AM   #1
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Thumbs down F**ked up driver....

I was on my way home last week with the X5 with the wife, having a typical conversation. I was heading northbound on the 427, just before Derry, in the left lane. I went into the middle lane to get off at the Derry exit. This old Acura Integra decides to cut also into the right lane, cutting me off.
Naturally I then change into the right lane, to take the exit. Again the Acura cuts me off again.... Now I'm thinking, it's too bad my X5 is new, cuz a bump with my X5 would send this toy spinning down the highway.....
I then swing into the far right lane, and again he tried to cut me off. At this point, I fully appreciate I bought the X5 with the 4.4, and put it to good use and pass him, with the Acura in vain attempt to get back ahead. Make the light, and at the next red, he pulls up beside. Ask him why the f*ck he cut me off back at the highway. He unleashes the darker side of his vocabulary and mentions about I had my high beams.... Tell him he's a f*cken moron, cuz I didn't. I have the Xenon's, and its not my fault he's sitting 2 inches off the road with his lawn mower, and my stock truck's headlights are above his car. Right at this moment, I notice he has about a 1-year-old child in the back seat!!!!!!!!! This is when I loose it and call him just about ever derogatory name I can come up with, endangering a child in his car driving like an idiot. One small tap from my X5 would've sent that car spinning, and we came close.

Goes to show you just how f**ked up people can be nowadays.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph

Last edited by tlaselva; 07-30-2004 at 09:10 AM.
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 09:11 AM   #2
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Thats ****ed up, I think he should be taken to a tour of the morgue to view accident victims and then we'll see if he'd take dum chances like that again.

If he cutoff the wrong person someone may take him out and ram him off the road. Ive seen this kind of road rage occur where someone ended up in a ditch cus he cut someone off that had an SUV.

Last edited by WhadUpp; 07-30-2004 at 09:17 AM.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 09:32 AM   #3
ChahalzBMR
6th Gear Member

That's crazy!!! Why the hell would you drive like a moron with a kid in the back. You should have written down his plate numbers and gave it to the cops. What's wrong with people now a days!?
97' Jetta - Sold
2006 Ford Freestyle - Sold
Looking for a E46 (00-04)

Steve
ChahalzBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 10:17 AM   #4
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

what a friggin idiot...endangering the lifes of not only his own family..but others as well.

btw my house is pretty close to that off ramp

rexdale drivers are psychotic
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 01:37 PM   #5
windwagen
6th Gear Member

High beams?? that's really messed up! Even if it were true, how is cutting off the ignorant driver (who was too dense to realize the HB wwas on) supposed to fix things?? And why would he intentionally subject himself to more High Beam action? To protect other drivers by clocking the intense light perhaps??? Duh Duh

I wish I was a psychiatrist so I could understand.....

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:38 PM   #6
Ryousuke
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ryousuke Send a message via AIM to Ryousuke
****ing retards like that should be driven off the road
Ryousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 04:20 PM   #7
Alezone
Capitalism

the kid is innocent....

PORSCHE 981
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 07:09 PM   #8
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Some people are messed up like that. I almost punched out a guy I know for doing something almost as idiotic.....he was showing me his system and cranks it up. It was pretty cool, I then noticed the child seat in the back, with his kid in it. This kid wasn't even a year old... I swear I'm not one to lose it, but I was seriously pissed. I have a lot of respect for innocent children.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: