Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-05-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Exclamation BMWCC Summer Picnic & Concours (July 11th)

On Sunday, 11 July 2004, the Trillium chapter celebrates summer with the 2004 King Concours and Picnic.

The event is open to club members and their families. The picnic is free of charge, but we ask that you register (see instrustions at the end of this message) so that we can plan how much food to buy.

The concours is a competition and display of members' cars, where judging is based on condition and cleanliness. The trophy categories this year will be:

· 3 Series

· 5/6/7/X Series

· Z Series

· Track Prepared BMW

· MINI

· Vintage BMW (20+ years old, i.e. model years 1984 and earlier)

As well, there will be trophies for People's Choice (which is selected by everyone attending the picnic) and Best of Show. Points earned in the concours count toward the Trillium Chapter competition trophy, as mentioned in the April issue of Contact.

There will be a $15 entry fee (paid at the event) for the concours. Entrants receive a T-shirt.

Concours attendees should show up around 10am to set their cars up for display and judging. The picnic itself will get underway around noon.

Because the Toronto Molson Indy coincides with the picnic this year, we are going to try to get a television hooked up so that people can hang around after the picnic to watch the race.

The picnic/concours is being held at the same location as last year: 228 Churchill Ave. To get there, take Highway 400 to Aurora/Lloydtown Sideroad and head west. Turn left (heading south) at Weston Road. After about 2km you'll see Churchill Ave on your right (heading west). Park along the street unless you are entering your car in the concours, in which case you should drive right into the property, where you'll be directed to a display location.

And don't forget to BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair). We'll take care of the rest.

To register for the concours or just the picnic, contact Evan Weaver by sending an email message (with subject line "Picnic/concours") to evan.weaver@senecac.on.ca or by leaving a phone message at 416 465-6961. In your message, please include:

·your name and membership number

·how many people are in your party

·whether you are entering the concours, and, if so, the year, make and model of car you will be showing

·contact information (e.g. phone number and email, in case we need to contact you about any changes)

[NOTE: if you already tried to register for the picnic/concours using email via the Trillium website concours page, but did not receive a confirmation message from Evan, please try again following the directions below. We just found out that email sent to the trillium-bmwclub.ca address shown on that page may not have been properly forwarded (although it is now fixed).]

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 07-05-2004 at 08:21 PM.
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:15 PM   #2
SpudBoy
Couped up

Send a message via ICQ to SpudBoy
Can non-members join in and join up?

SpudBoy
'99 M Coupe - Imola/Imola
Signature Pictures by Alezone

original BMW parts

To mod or not to mod? That is the question
SpudBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 08:16 AM   #3
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

yes Graham... non-members are always welcome to join the club at any of these events... just bring $54.00 for the annual fee.

P.S. I will be judging at this event.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:05 AM   #4
la klasic

I am going to give this a try

I am going to give this a try....I am not a member, but since you say we can register at the door, that will be great.

See you then...I will send an e-mail to the person you indicated.

Thanks
la klasic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:14 PM   #5
Ted in T.O.
3rd Gear Member

July 11th BMW Concours

I will be there competing in the 3,5,7,X category.Wish me luck in beating the M5 if it shows.Ted's 86 M535I
Ted in T.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:18 PM   #6
BMWF1

Now i'm not a member, but if i pay the 54 for the annual, can i bring a friend or will he also have to pay the 54, now mind you he will probably never go to another one of these things, we just happen to be in Toronto that weekend and he has no intrest in bmw also....thansk
Old 07-10-2004, 09:51 PM   #7
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

he has to pay $15 then...$54 is to register to enter your car (and participate in other events, i.e autox)...to spectate it is $15

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: