Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-07-2004, 08:11 PM   #1
ImolaMZ3
2nd Gear Member

Home Theater Components FS

I posted this in the FOR SALE area as well but I figured anyone who likes ICE would love this stuff.

I am in the process of rebuilding my theater and am upgrading some of my components. The following items will be listed in Ebay on Saturday morning so if you want anything let me know now.

B&K AVR 2030 Preamp
This preamp is about 10 years old. It has been returned to B&K and upgraded about 4 years ago. If you don't know who B&K is, they are an American manufacturer of high end componets. Check them out on the net. This unit is pristine, 9 out of 10. The unit performs perfect and is cosmetically perfect. I only give it a 9 becasue of its age.

It features:

Fully programmable inputs for all devices
6 AC-3 digital inputs - no DTS
3 SVideo in, 2 out
2 recording loops
True dual zone control
2 remotes, one for each zone. The only visible wear is on the main remote, some lettering is faded.
Original box and manual.

Pictures can be provided if you give me an email.

$2,400 US new,
$550.00 CDN or BO

Carver AV 505 Multi-channel amplifer
5 x 80 watt
Carver power steering, allows more power to be directed to the channels that need it.
Mint, no scratchs, performs perfect.
Very heavy to ship so pick up is peferred.

Pictures can be provided if you give me an email.

$1,000 USD new
$ 450 CDN

Yamaha TX-492 Tuner
See yamaha's website for info as this is still made. Mine is appx 2 years old. Perfect condition

$300 CDN new
$100 CDN on its own or
$50 with the either of the above.

Do a search for reviews on the above products and you will not be disappointed. I have these set up side by side with my Yamaha Receiver on the same speakers and the difference is amazing. Very clear and detailed, easily hits Dolby reference levels without straining. But new stuff is coming so these gotta go.
ImolaMZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: