I finally started driving my e36 and on day 1 there was a problem.
The car is a 98 323is, with 180km. Assuming it's the transmission, I'm considereing doing a complete swap. Any help would be great.
1) What is the approx price difference between doing the tranny, compared to complete swap of tranny, engine, ecu
2) What is the easiest swap to do, while maximizing speed.
3) Will the E46 swap into an e36
4) Is there anyone who has done a complete swap recently who can provide some insight as to what I should expect.
5) Most importantly where can I get a quality set up done by quality mechanics at a reasonable price
Thank you in advance