Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-05-2004, 08:18 PM   #16
BM-AUDIO
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I dont like 6*9 that much as well.!! But as for normal listerner from listening music in the car. 6*9 are fairly good enough for most listeners. And as for really expertise, they might not suggest to have 6*9 or anything else. Because most 6*9 are 3-way speakers. In order to have clear and good toning sound should use single drive speaker. Such as, using component set for the front, and a pair of 6.5" speakers or 8" speakers for the rear dash or by the rear doors.
BM-AUDIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #17
BM-AUDIO
2nd Gear Member

Its really hard to identify on what to put in the car. Every car has different environment. Some has smaller car chamber, some has larger.... some has leather seat some dont. . all these little minor factors makes a really big difference to sound quality. And all these factors causes the sound tuning from the tuner/installer, and as well as the factors from choosing what type of audio brands into your car.!
Old 05-05-2004, 08:20 PM   #18
BM-AUDIO
2nd Gear Member

Sorry for messy explainations. But, its really kinda a huge lecture in car audio ... Its fun to play with and to enjoy from.

Good luck everyone. I am working on my car in one shop in Scarborough. Had my car over to them time to time. And still cant solve a problem ... which happens in Toronto most of the time. The weather / temperature matters. When it gets too cold. or too hot. Sound quality difference. And I didnt wants that happens. I wants to keep it as average sound quality in all four seasons.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: