Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 07:02 PM   #46
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by BmwE30S38
Yeah yeah like i said read the damn post randy.I could careless less about what your ****ing opinion is.So chill out and relax i'll post some pics AS SOON AS I GET THE ****ING BODY BACK LIKE I SAID ****ING 10 TIMES ALREADY!Once it's odne dont worry i'll make It can smoke your ass and whatever any of you other doubters are packing and then we'll see dickheads.Until then peace the **** out!

Grow up little girl. Since you can't reply to any of my questions with an educated answer, you gotta start cussin' YO!!

If you could "care less" about my opinion, why did you PM and email me like 10 times asking for it? DUH!

I read your bullshit post ('nuff times... didn't make sense) and now I notice you don't even own a bloody BMW. Why are you even on here? Keep it up and I guarantee you'll be banned.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
Old 08-14-2002, 07:02 PM   #47
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bobo

Does anyone remember when this guy first came on? I took a screenshot of the site, you posted replys to every single thread!!! Do you ever get some fresh air? Stop adding your opinion into everything we say!

Just curious, since i'm also relatively new. Is there a maximum amount of posts one is allowed once they have registered with Max? From your post it seems as though there is a problem with expressing opinion. Is this still a free site? Or was i mistaken?

BTW, Bobo, I haven't see you around as much. Are you a moderator for this site?
Old 08-14-2002, 07:13 PM   #48
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to BmwE30S38
I never said i was gonna use 850csi struts.And i know that a tranny and a v8 isn't all i need. I know what's involved and i know it's nto as easy as it sounds.As far as the parts for the suspension that i am planning on getting made are like you said the lower control arms,front and back shock mounts,upper control arms in the rear,tie-rods.Preety much anything else that i might need custom made for the suspension that is.Then maybe a nice drive shaft out of titanium would be sweet but i dont know,as far as the radiator aspect like you said i will need a new radiator i'm not going with that i'm going to get a custom intercooler made to replace the radiator.That's it for now.Peace I'm Out
Old 08-14-2002, 07:27 PM   #49
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis
Randy,

No disrespect but I dont think that he should be kicked off the site. What did he do? Even if you think that he is lying, why cant you just smile and leave it alone. Even if he is lying, I am not going to loose ant sleep over it. This is just like when Rob said one day in the futer, he would like to buy a ferrari and everyone made fun of him. Someone said he would never get because he works at Honda. Who the F#^% is he.
Now this is only my opinion and if THAT is gonna get me kicked off this site then so be it.
Old 08-14-2002, 07:38 PM   #50
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Yeah we'll see the reason it doesnt say i dont own a bmw is because i just got this one as a project car get that right Rand.My daily driver is my Vw so This just shows that you guys come up with opinion of people based on what they say the way they say it and what they drive.So that just shows how much respect you have for everyone on this forum you figure if a person does drive or own a bmw they dont deserve to be on this forum.I think lots of the people on this froum would think differently than you .I'm surprised you threatened me with banning me oh no your gonna bann me oh no i'm so scared i'm gonna get banned what will i do then. I'll just find another bmw forum where some people actually appreciate some one trying to do something With the older bmw that started it all.And actually Give them all the info instead of you cause you are just a ignorant moderator on this forum and everything has to be your way other can stick around and deal with this crap but i wount.I got better things to do then answer people who question my credibility if you dont believe it than dont but dont give me shit.
Old 08-14-2002, 08:13 PM   #51
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

I rest my case. I am done here.

This guy knows NOTHING about BMWs, conversions, physics, costs involved in such conversions.

Rear upper control arms??? Titanium driveshaft??? Custom intercooler to replace radiator??? Custom control arms, tie rods, and shock mounts???

This is truly ridiculous.

SL

Quote:
Originally posted by BmwE30S38
I never said i was gonna use 850csi struts.And i know that a tranny and a v8 isn't all i need. I know what's involved and i know it's nto as easy as it sounds.As far as the parts for the suspension that i am planning on getting made are like you said the lower control arms,front and back shock mounts,upper control arms in the rear,tie-rods.Preety much anything else that i might need custom made for the suspension that is.Then maybe a nice drive shaft out of titanium would be sweet but i dont know,as far as the radiator aspect like you said i will need a new radiator i'm not going with that i'm going to get a custom intercooler made to replace the radiator.That's it for now.Peace I'm Out

Old 08-14-2002, 08:22 PM   #52
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Oh yeah you are done here cause i answered your suspension question boy so you are done here nothing left here for you.Too bad
Old 08-14-2002, 08:25 PM   #53
BmwE30S38
2nd Gear Member

Yeah you and your physics oh yeah gotta have physics with everything right yeah gotta have that.Shit man come up with a better line than,this guy know nothing about covnersions,cost,physics damn seriously get a new line you've been using the same words for too long quit making everything so hard just like your life.

Last edited by BmwE30S38; 08-14-2002 at 08:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2002, 08:33 PM   #54
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

So everyone that does not have a Bmw should not be here. Randy, think of what you are saying.
Old 08-14-2002, 09:59 PM   #55
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

no.... people that talk pure shit and are only here to waist space (with tons of foul language) will not be tolerated. GET IT?

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
Old 08-14-2002, 10:36 PM   #56
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Ok, I repect that but c mon, why would he lie, I bet you Randy that when you once had the vision of of 3.2L supercharged E30, I bet even you didnt believe that you would have what you have now. I am glad that you and maybe now him give us guys some encouragment to mod our cars like you did yours. I mean no disrespect, but thats what we are all on MAXBIMMER, for the love of these cars. Your car gave me encouragement and maybe his car will to.

Thanks
Leonidas Heos
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: