Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-18-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
88 325is Vs S10 Extreme

well. Was driving down lawrence one time in the summer.. when my car was ****ed... my drive shaft mount was ****ed.. rusted out i guess.or drive shaft bearing i dont remember.. and so my cars busted ass.. making a funny noise in everygear above 300 rpm.. so this guy pulls up to me in this extreme.. and he rolls down his window.. trys to get my attention but i was zoned out.. so finally he honks at me.. i turn my stereo off.. and im like yah.. hes like you wanna race.. i was like.. ahh i dunno my car ****ed.. and revved to let him here the ****ed up sound.. hes like comon itll be fun.. i was like whatever.. so light turns green . ate him off the line, in second and the shift to third he was at my bumper.. so were coming up on elements coffee place on lawrence.. typical pact parking lot of done up cars. and i fly by at 6000 rpm in 4th and at that time.. there was 3 holes in my muffler the size of golf balls so they car was so damn loud... buzzed passed them .. hes still behind me.. in my rear view i can see most of the guys from the parking lot walk to the side walk.. to see who won.. if you know the area you know what im talking about.. so i started to downshift as the pharmacy light was red.. and i had to turn right anyway.. so i down shifted and that car in 2nd at like 5000 sounds like a ****en beast.. so as im comin to the lights.. all these guys from the donut store.. were all like that bimma just owned that punk.. and i smiled and turned and got drunk... it made me feel special just thought id post it
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:27 PM   #2
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
exteme s10s also came in 4cyl. Any idea if it was a 4.3 or not?(220 HP). I had a S10 SS and there is no way my bimmer would beat it.

Last edited by Jase; 03-18-2004 at 11:30 PM.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 02:07 PM   #3
EuroSpectacle
88iS

no clue... it was black and lowered.. and some punk.. who thought he could impress the girl he was with.. and also a detail i forgot to mention.. i had my m3 rims... the bbs's on tires... to account for the wieght of his girlfriend
Old 03-19-2004, 06:30 PM   #4
Bigbore
4th Gear Member

lol. i think i know who your talking about!!! LMAO. Ok, was the girlfirend a fat blonde/hick looking chick by any chance?

it`s a Vortech engine, and actually jase, i smoked one with a stock 2L 16v golf, and the guy is a good driver, he got me off the line buy a truck and i passed him by the begining of third gear. they have a lot of hp, and tq, but they are like 4000pounds.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:22 PM   #5
EuroSpectacle
88iS

hard to tell .. his girlfriend was in the pass seat his window was half down with dark tint... (me being on his left) so i couldn't really see.. he had short blondish hair if that helps any.. but yah i whopped him good

Last edited by EuroSpectacle; 03-19-2004 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:24 PM   #6
EuroSpectacle
88iS

well if you know they guy... just ask him if he got whopped by a red bimma around summer time on lawrence... plus i just popped shrooms like 5 mins before that... so all is a little blury... yes its very bad driving on shrooms.. but the take aeffect after like 20-30 mins.. and it was a 2 min drive to where i stayed the night
Old 03-19-2004, 07:27 PM   #7
EuroSpectacle
88iS

and jase... your bimma wouldnt beat your truck cause .. of one simple thing... 318

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: