Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-18-2002, 06:35 PM   #1
Gamite

Do NOT go to CyclePath Mississauga

I went there and bought a BLT light from them, and today I went to return it because

1. It didnt work, the battery wouldnt charge
2. thinair was kind enough to give me a deal on the same kind of lights. (Thanks bud)

Well anyways, I go in, tell em it dont work, so they ask me if I want to pick another light, I say, No, Could I have a refund?

They just look at me oddly, and say why, I just said I dont want it, and I just want my money back.

They tell me that usually people dont wanna do that, there's a reason why people want those lights. Well, I dont want it anymore.

So then they tell me shit about how people could use the light for one night and then they say that there's no refund for these lights, only credit. I said, it doesnt say anything about that about the lights. He said, its store policy. Then he tells me that I got it on sale because I used the coupon from their website, and that its final sale, no refunds.

Eventually, I said, what if I buy something else? He said, yea, if you get something, maybe I can work something out for you.

This guy was totally making things up on the spot, its ****ing bullshit. He's a ****ing theif!

Cyclepath Mississauga is privately owned and is not affiliated with the other cyclepath's in Toronto. DO NOT deal with these suckers, goto the other stores.

Anyways, seeing that I needed gloves anyways, I got a pair of those. No big deal. I got the rest of my money back.

I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 06:52 PM   #2
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

yeah i was thinking what the heck then you told us that there not affiliated. s then i was like ahhhhhh now i get it. the other stores will give you a full moneyback refund if you don't like it nit just a credit. the one here in woodbridge did it for me.
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 07:47 PM   #3
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
are any cyclepaths not privatley owned anymore?

I only shop at spokes and slopes in milton

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 08:13 PM   #4
Gamite

It seems that the other cyclepaths are more more affiliated with each other than this one.

Old 07-18-2002, 09:44 PM   #5
hawai-Ian
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
It seems that the other cyclepaths are more more affiliated with each other than this one.
Coz the mississauga cyclePath is run by p$ychoPaths?!
*devil* I stay away from stores that have a 'no refund' 'no-exchange policy no matter how bad i need the merchandise. I learned my lessons. Too friggin many legal thiefs out there.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:35 PM   #6
Gamite

Quote:
Originally posted by hawai-Ian

Coz the mississauga cyclePath is run by p$ychoPaths?!
*devil* I stay away from stores that have a 'no refund' 'no-exchange policy no matter how bad i need the merchandise. I learned my lessons. Too friggin many legal thiefs out there.
if I KNEW they had a "policy" like that, I wouldnt have bought it in the first place, but like I said, that guy was pure bullshit, he was making up the "policy" on the spot.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: