Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-06-2004, 03:51 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
FS: (2) Pionner 4" 100 watt speakers

They are practically brand new in box. I bought them less than 2 months ago and had them in the car for about 2 weeks. I took them out because I bought larger speakers.

I bought them from wallmart for around $40CDN I think. Possibly more. Anyways, I have no use for them. Make me an offer.

They are 100watts max and still come in the box in brand new condition. They don't produce much bass, but they are good mids for door panel replacement speakers.

Here is a picture of the exact item I'm selling.

Bry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00012.jpg (18.6 KB, 138 views)
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:50 PM   #2
Gamite

Is pionner some new no name company that I havent heard of?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 07:29 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
Is pionner some new no name company that I havent heard of?
Yep, it's like Pioneer, only better!
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 02-07-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Speakers are sold!

Thanks,

Bryan

Old 02-16-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Buyer backed out.

Now asking $20CDN

Bry

Old 02-16-2004, 03:24 AM   #6
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
how do i know if the speakers in my door are 3.5" or 4"? If they're 4, i'd take them... since i still have stock ones in there.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:12 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by koncise
how do i know if the speakers in my door are 3.5" or 4"? If they're 4, i'd take them... since i still have stock ones in there.
It doesn't really matter what size the ones in your door panel are. The thing is, they won't mount properly reguardless. The mesh for the speaker is glued directly onto the speaker and cannot be removed. If you remove your stock door panel speaker, the mesh goes off with it. If you cut the mesh off, the only way you can remount the mesh is to glue it onto the door panel, it's quite difficult. The last time I mounted 6.25" speakers in my door panel and just used screws to attach them, not the prettiest and cleanest way, but it worked.

Anyways, I have no idea what size the door panel speaker is. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Bry

Old 02-16-2004, 05:35 PM   #8
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
I just replaced the tweeters in my doors a couple weeks ago, and yea, the grill was attatched to them... it was a pain in the ass, but i managed to seperate them using a heat blower, a clamp to hold it, and brute strength

Now the question is if I wanna go through all that again

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: