Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-27-2004, 02:08 AM   #16
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
i dont ABUSE my car...

and i can get a deal on the sport seats in black leather..which will look SICK on my car...
its all about the TAN BABY!! LOL i swear to god im in love with it. id rather have beige, than black for some reason...

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 02:31 AM   #17
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

I'm looking for a nice 2 door E30, in good shape, preferably with leather but dark cloth would be ok...if anyone knows about anything let me know please!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 02:33 AM   #18
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally posted by SebSter
dont listen to miguel, leathers will kill you in the summer and in the winter for comfort go with cloths.. tho leathers do look a million times better, but it shouldnt be a deciding factor
In a car at this price leathers SHOULD be a deciding factor. If you buy a $5000 car and decide later on that you want to upgrade to leathers, its gonna cost you a lot of time and money + you'll have to find some in good shape. You should know whether you want leather or not, if you think you are gonna want it later then buy one with leather since its always cheaper to go from leather to cloth rather than the other way around.

when you are looking at cars, why not try to find EXACTLY what you want?
Old 01-27-2004, 05:34 AM   #19
SebSter
6th Gear Member

yea u got a point, but sometimes you just dont have the time to wait around till a good car pops up especially e30s in good condition which arent too easy to find

but ur right leather all the way, even tho in the summer it killed me, and this winter its killin me...still worth it

Old car 1990 325ix. Current car 2000 540i.
SebSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 07:46 PM   #20
notmpowered
bent rims

If you plan on driving your car hard at all, leather sucks. Cloth sport seats are a dream come true. Leather = too hot or too cold, slippery and looks like shit if not maintained. Why is everyone so stoked on leather?
notmpowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 08:17 PM   #21
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by notmpowered
If you plan on driving your car hard at all, leather sucks. Cloth sport seats are a dream come true. Leather = too hot or too cold, slippery and looks like shit if not maintained. Why is everyone so stoked on leather?
Exactly. I'm just a snob and want Alcantara-swathed Vaders.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 10:37 PM   #22
felixthecat1979
1st Gear Newbie

these cars are so reliable and the hold up so well who cares about mileage old people and people that dont know better!ive seen cars with less than 100 000 on them and all the rubber bushings struts and axles have been toast,the only way is to drive it and feel the car listen for creeking or rubbing or bumping.if your not good at feeling out cars dont bother,i here you can get one of those new accents pretty cheap................!
felixthecat1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: