Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2004, 08:44 PM   #1
BimmerMan
4th Gear Member
 
BimmerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cleveland OH, formerly West Palm Beach FL, formerly Mississauga ON
Posts: 731
Send a message via ICQ to BimmerMan Send a message via AIM to BimmerMan
I've never laughed so hard

So....I just picked my wife up from work, and am going home. I pull up next to an early to mid 90's integra. Lowered, with an exhaust. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him looking at me, so I turn to look at him and can tell he wants to race. As soon as our light goes green, a guy on a bicycle decides to cross the street, which made me slow down, so the integra got a head start. I catch up to him effortlessly, and pass right by him without pushing my car past 5k rpm. He pulls up at the next light, and asks me to pull over, saying "I have something I have to turn on, and we'll race again."

I laughed so hard. What a retard. Then he tells me it's just a 25 shot. haha. I just left.

What a dumbass. Why would he tell me he needs to put on his nitrous. 2nd of all, why put nitrous on a slow ass car. 3rd of all. Can you even get a 25 shot? I've never heard of one that low.
__________________
BimmerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:49 PM   #2
Quack
Wheelman
 
Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,055
Send a message via MSN to Quack
they make 10 shot bottles, I don't see why they won't have a 25 shot bottle
__________________

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 03:15 AM   #3
IVAN
5th Gear Member
 
IVAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: York Mills (TO)
Posts: 1,112
yah man acura viagra are s_hit boxes. Nice one .
IVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:56 AM   #4
BimmerMan
4th Gear Member
 
BimmerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cleveland OH, formerly West Palm Beach FL, formerly Mississauga ON
Posts: 731
Send a message via ICQ to BimmerMan Send a message via AIM to BimmerMan
I just never realized that they were that slow. I swear...my brother's winter beater could smoke that thing (1981 VW Dasher Diesel...non-turbo). I could have started in 5th gear and still smoked him.
__________________
BimmerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 01:31 PM   #5
dtthiaga
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally posted by BimmerMan
I just never realized that they were that slow. I swear...my brother's winter beater could smoke that thing (1981 VW Dasher Diesel...non-turbo). I could have started in 5th gear and still smoked him.
VW Diesel.. I don't think so. The BMW 318's aren't much faster than an Integra. I've owned both.

You can beat Grand AMs and various V6 GMs and Fords on the highway with an Integra. In fact, a 318 can't pull much on an Integra on the highway. They handle great for a little car. It's all about the driver.
dtthiaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 06:49 PM   #6
6th Gear Member
 
Mؤ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 2,170
Send a message via MSN to Mؤ
HAHAHAHAHa, what a loser
__________________
Mؤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:39 PM   #7
Skunk#1
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: austin, tx (512)
Posts: 1,365
you should have let him get out, but filmed him while he did it. then beat him, and posted it. ha ha.
__________________
BMW--Because Mine Won
BMW--Built My Way-better than good
Skunk#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:44 PM   #8
Lennon
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Posts: 3,379
Send a message via ICQ to Lennon Send a message via MSN to Lennon
Quote:
Originally posted by dtthiaga
VW Diesel.. I don't think so. The BMW 318's aren't much faster than an Integra. I've owned both.

You can beat Grand AMs and various V6 GMs and Fords on the highway with an Integra. In fact, a 318 can't pull much on an Integra on the highway. They handle great for a little car. It's all about the driver.
Thats why he has the M50 in there, he's not just a normal 318
__________________
1990 735iL under construction.....
Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:57 PM   #9
BimmerMan
4th Gear Member
 
BimmerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cleveland OH, formerly West Palm Beach FL, formerly Mississauga ON
Posts: 731
Send a message via ICQ to BimmerMan Send a message via AIM to BimmerMan
Quote:
Originally posted by Skunk#1
you should have let him get out, but filmed him while he did it. then beat him, and posted it. ha ha.
I would have filmed it...but...my camera is in the shop being fixed...I had a close encounter with the Atlantic...This is the last pic I took before the camera went in the shop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg atlantic small.jpg (165.4 KB, 163 views)
__________________
BimmerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 12:49 AM   #10
dtthiaga
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally posted by Lennon
Thats why he has the M50 in there, he's not just a normal 318
I have to admit, I was laughing too when I read the guy wanted to get out and turn something on and wanted another run... some people.

However, how is an Integra crap??? In that case, I'd have to say an e30 318, or an e36 318 is crap as well according to this logic.

Since when does an 81 VW Diesel get up to 100KM/H in less than 10 seconds??? Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen a Diesel Rabbit in action, and they dont seem overly fast.

I saw some numbers on a 1980 VW Dasher Diesel. 0-100KM/H in 19.4 Seconds. Heck, a 71 VW Super Beetle will do 0-100KM/h in 18.4 seconds!

The non vtec Generation 2 Integras are in the 8.5-9.0 second range.
The GS-R Integras are in the 6.8-7.5 ranges.
This is in the realms of the BMW 318 cars. Like I said, even my old 97 318is with a 1.9L engine probably couldnt muster anything better than 8.5 seconds to 100KM/H. If the Integra is a slow ass car, then so is the BMW 318. My 96 Grand Am V6 winter car can apparently get up to 100KM/H in about 8.6 seconds as well.

I by no means say the Integra is a fast car. Its alright, and for the price, is fun little car. As is a BMW 318 cars.
dtthiaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:05 AM   #11
BimmerMan
4th Gear Member
 
BimmerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cleveland OH, formerly West Palm Beach FL, formerly Mississauga ON
Posts: 731
Send a message via ICQ to BimmerMan Send a message via AIM to BimmerMan
Quote:
Originally posted by dtthiaga
I have to admit, I was laughing too when I read the guy wanted to get out and turn something on and wanted another run... some people.

However, how is an Integra crap??? In that case, I'd have to say an e30 318, or an e36 318 is crap as well according to this logic.

Since when does an 81 VW Diesel get up to 100KM/H in less than 10 seconds??? Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen a Diesel Rabbit in action, and they dont seem overly fast.

I saw some numbers on a 1980 VW Dasher Diesel. 0-100KM/H in 19.4 Seconds. Heck, a 71 VW Super Beetle will do 0-100KM/h in 18.4 seconds!

The non vtec Generation 2 Integras are in the 8.5-9.0 second range.
The GS-R Integras are in the 6.8-7.5 ranges.
This is in the realms of the BMW 318 cars. Like I said, even my old 97 318is with a 1.9L engine probably couldnt muster anything better than 8.5 seconds to 100KM/H. If the Integra is a slow ass car, then so is the BMW 318. My 96 Grand Am V6 winter car can apparently get up to 100KM/H in about 8.6 seconds as well.

I by no means say the Integra is a fast car. Its alright, and for the price, is fun little car. As is a BMW 318 cars.
I was exagerating with the whole VW thing. I am just saying that this guy was a clown, and his car is rediculously slow. This is my personal opinion. I think my car is quick....by no means fast. And to see a guy like this tellling me he wants to turn on his nitrous and race again...that just made me laugh.
__________________
BimmerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 06:56 PM   #12
blacknblue-e30
Just black, No blue
 
blacknblue-e30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oakville
Posts: 702
Send a message via MSN to blacknblue-e30
hahaha lol good times!!!!!!
blacknblue-e30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.