Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2004, 01:15 AM   #16
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
i know that i dont need a e test on my 84. i looked into it.so i can put what ever i want in it...
Old 01-18-2004, 02:08 PM   #17
markaidan

Testing...

Here in the states, particularly in PA, you are exempt from emissions testing if your car is driven less than 5,000 miles or 8,046 Kilometers/year. Not sure if any of the provinces in Canada so the same, but may be worth checking into?
markaidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:27 PM   #18
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Ontario's emission law's require if the vehicle is UNDER 20 years it will need to go for an emission test. Also make shure that if your car comes with a catalitic converter it needs one after the 20 years (I'm not 100% shure on that one but I would check it out anyways).

http://www.driveclean.com/
Old 01-19-2004, 05:14 PM   #19
kinetic
1st Gear Newbie

Re: Exhaust Questions ?

Quote:
Originally posted by mjc85
I have heard or read somewhere that cars older than 10 years old you can remove the catalytic convertor ? is this true or just a rumour ? because my baffle is loose in my muffler and i need a new muffler so i thought maybe i can remove the cat as well for better exhaust flow ?

Thanks

Mitch
dud our emission laws are pretty relaxed over here im from victoria and ive gutted the cat out of my e36 been driving it like that for about two years with no problems !!!
kinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: