Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-03-2004, 07:58 AM   #16
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
I will be there no matter what!

Randy, I will make sure you get the slowest car there, and I'll bring some clip-on rear view mirrors to make sure you're not passing me.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 11:15 PM   #17
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
I will be there no matter what!

Randy, I will make sure you get the slowest car there, and I'll bring some clip-on rear view mirrors to make sure you're not passing me.
Me too.

Seems like Randy on your tail = imminent loss of control for some reason, which remains elusive....

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 03:16 AM   #18
SickFinga

I wish it was at 401 Mini Indy.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 08:29 PM   #19
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
401 Mini-Indy sucks compared to FK. Which is the reason we moved it to FK.

Better track, better condition karts....and more willing to work with us on a regular basis.

As to Randy's passing technique....there were a couple of questionable moments out there....

Pat
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 11:53 PM   #20
SickFinga

Ive been to both, and FK sucks.
slow carts, more slippery track.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:10 AM   #21
thinair
moderationistismingly

I'll take Formula Kartways over Mini Indy any day. I really dislike Mini Indy.....non agile Karts, short track, the seats in their Karts hurt....

Plus the slipperyness of the track at FK is fun, the whole track can be drifted or not depending on how you drive and how much throttle you want to use around the corners.

And today was really fun for those of you who missed it (despite only getting 4 hours of sleep last night)
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
Old 01-05-2004, 12:24 AM   #22
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
I'll take Formula Kartways over Mini Indy any day. I really dislike Mini Indy.....non agile Karts, short track, the seats in their Karts hurt....

Plus the slipperyness of the track at FK is fun, the whole track can be drifted or not depending on how you drive and how much throttle you want to use around the corners.

And today was really fun for those of you who missed it (despite only getting 4 hours of sleep last night)
traitor!!!!!!!!

well yeah you can drift throught the whole course, but damn those carts are SLOOOOOOOOOW.

Honeslty when i went to FK, after 20 laps i left and thorugh my membership out right there. And went back to Mini Indy
Old 01-05-2004, 12:54 AM   #23
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
but damn those carts are SLOOOOOOOOOW.
I haven't been to Mini Indy since last year, but I don't remember their Karts being much faster, if at all. What I remember them being is too big, long, and uncomfortable.

Maybe you should borrow a random kart from either place, and run a 1/16 mile drag race and see who wins, just to prove your point. Or get a G-tech and mount it to each kart to see which is faster.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: