Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-13-2002, 06:54 PM   #1
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Who R U, E36 328i...

driving on York Mills going west but approaching Bayview Ave.
I spotted a black E36 328i, tinted windows, lowered, OZ rims (the one with many spokes) and one BIG SUPRA styled spoiler.
Are you on this board or does anyone know this guy?

Just curious b/c I spotted him and I drove by him slowly hoping he caught the attention of the maXbimmer sticker on my rear windows.
Anyhow, I laughed my butt off. the Bimmer was to my left at a red light. Then this silver boxster in front of me gets going as the light turned green then he STALLED! whahaha.
I saw him smack his hand on the wheel or something and then he turned the car back on, reved it much higher and got the car going. hehe good thing he didn't roll too much back otherwise he'd kiss my bumper!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: