Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2003, 03:22 PM   #1
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Smile Ran into the STi club...

Wow that made my Saturday night, i was w/ my buddy in his E46 M3, when don't we come across 5 or 6 STi's !!! and about 3 WRX's, and a white S2000 with black hood. We were just approaching Markham.
All I have to say is we made M3 owners very happy! Once both cars (STi and E46 M3) are moving, the M3 takes that thing without any problems.. we started from about 70 km/h and went over 2xx, the m3 just disposes of the STi.. either that or not one of them knew how to drive their cars..
The S2000 was pretty quick as well and sounded AMAZING, the guy was w/ his g/f and still tried racing us, but that didn't last long.
One of the normal WRX's put up a better challenge than any STi there!! it pulled hard, but we still beat it...
We found a Silver Z06 on chromes on the way home and got smoked though haha
Any subaru message boards around here where I can see if any of the STi drivers say anything about what happened? I wanna hear there take on the beating!!

Last edited by Rolled_Out; 12-07-2003 at 03:28 PM.
Rolled_Out is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: