Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-06-2002, 03:31 PM   #16
Van
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by e36_freak

yah i know how you feel. my car was hit a month ago by some stupid ignorant woman. i was afraid to drive for like a week. when i was driving i was very cautious thinking that some stupid person is goin to hit me.

but think of it this way. in no time your car's going to be fixed. she's (or he's) going to be prettier than ever. and she'll (or he'll) shine once again.
and you'll be driving her (or him) again
Thank you, I feel better, I thank you for your words a lot!!!
Quote:
P.S one month sounds a long time to fix it? It will be a hard summer without your bimmmer....
Yes, SAD summer!!!
Quote:
Sorry to hear that
Thanks...
Old 06-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #17
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

thats it we're cursed i'm sure of it
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 05:33 AM   #18
Gamite

Thats so horrible Van, Stupid drivers that are ignorant and dont notice you braking. I hate em. Whenever I brake hard, I'm always paying attention to my rear view just in case someone is sleeping.

I hope everything turns out ok for you!

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:02 AM   #19
MP525i
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to MP525i
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner to give my condolences. Thank God it is just a scratch compared to what could have happened. Good thing the F-er didn't end up doing REAL damage, that can't be fixable. Instead of being sad...look at the positive side of this situation. When it's all fixed you'll be crusin' with your head held high again.
Old 06-07-2002, 12:18 PM   #20
Van
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MP525i
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner to give my condolences. Thank God it is just a scratch compared to what could have happened. Good thing the F-er didn't end up doing REAL damage, that can't be fixable. Instead of being sad...look at the positive side of this situation. When it's all fixed you'll be crusin' with your head held high again.
Thank you very much, your words warm my heart.
Quote:
thats it we're cursed i'm sure of it
Yer, it's what i think too.
Quote:
Thats so horrible Van, Stupid drivers that are ignorant and dont notice you braking. I hate em.
Yes, so stupid so ignorant i hate em soooooo much!!!!
Old 06-07-2002, 02:12 PM   #21
WASABI
OG

oh no ...

that really sucks! just thank God that you're OK, and that it wasn't a 5 ton truck ! like what hit me a few years ago ! it was stop traffic (hwy401) and i looked my rear view mirror and this truck was just getting bigger and bigger, i saw him try to avoid me but he still hit the rear passenger side, my car spun a few times, the truck took down a few highway signs an ended up in a ditch to the right!, i wasn't hurt, and to this day i always have a habit of always looking at my rear view! you're car's a very nice car, but in the end it's just a thing, you, however, is a LIVING thing and cannot be replaced ! Good Luck ! , it will always work out for best !
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: