Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-17-2003, 05:04 PM   #16
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Hey there

As a fellow 320i owner, I will give you some feedback as well. First of all, that car looks amazing.... looks like mine actually hahah.

As for the car itself, I have owned it for 5 yrs and I have had no major problems with it.

As for the HP etc, you should take mine for a boot and really see what a 320 can do. I have had mine chipped by Mark D and those who have sat in my car can not believe the pull that it has. Now you wont be able to dust M3s etc but for me, it has enough power for me but then again, I drive my car for comfort and not to play with Hondas on the road. When I need the power in traffic and straight aways, its there for me...

Alot of times, people knock 320's and it p*sses me off sometimes as they think any other BMW than an M3 with Hamanns is sh*t.
Mine is is a 93 and still runs very strong. I get my car serviced by Charlie (Bimmersport) and he keeps it healthy.

Here is a pic of mine....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my_car_house.jpg (63.7 KB, 36 views)

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Last edited by Razkal; 11-17-2003 at 05:07 PM.
Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 05:40 PM   #17
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW_M52_M20
It looks like a nice car, it is neat because there isn't to many e36 320i's out there.....
I am a much bigger fan of the e36 320i as opposed to the e46 320i.....Budd's BMW gave me one as a rental when the 323is was in for a service overnight and I was VERY VERY DISAPOINTED!
Jay
It was Step, right? There is a HUGE difference when you drive a manual one. I've driven both, extensively (in fact there's a 320iA in the garage right now), and I gotta say the auto is really sluggish at low speed, the gears are insanely tall. It moves quite well on the highway though.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: