Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-02-2003, 10:20 PM   #106
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

HMM, I think he was just pissed off because most of the people at DTM was calling it a ricer, I doubt he was mad because no one over there liked it,

If someone called my ride a ricer, well I would go to another board to get a second opinion too,

but hey its all good
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 11:05 PM   #107
Furious
BMW again.

i love the car, absolutely a brilliant work, but im not fond of the duel foglights, other than that its good. never mind what people say not everyones gonna like what we consider beautiful.
besides your not rice untill Jimmy540i says so. (joking)
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 12:50 AM   #108
T-spec
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by super_namer
i know im jumping into this conversation late but... here's my .01, since i dont have time for my .02.

you posted this vent about DTMPOWER because:

"NOW! the origional reason I posted this thread is because I was pissed at some of the strait up ignorant comments about my ride from DTM members, basically just venting frustrations the same way some of you do about your jobs, women, accidents, whatever. I did not at all expect everyone to like my ride (although I admit it would be nice), like I said in a number of posts in this thread, everyone has there own tastes, if you dont like it, hey no problem."

the thing is, i have read this thread and there HAVE been "some" people who did say they disliked your car. does this mean you hate maxbimmer?no. if you posted your car at bimmerforums and SOME people bluntly said they didint like your car and said what they thought would you post a thread about why bimmerforums sucks? no. i don't see the posts of DTM power memebers as "ignorant", they're just like you and i, posting what we think.

like my car, hell, i still have antera 3 spokes on my car that i got way back in 95 when they were popular. i just dont have the $ or tie to get new wheels. if i posted my car on here or anywhere i'd get a buncha and . does that mean every board that hated on my car sucks? no. (although i can admit to myself that those wheels are outdated).

as for my opinion of your car, in which you shouldn't give a Sh*t about, i do agree that its too busy and it looks kinda ricey.not the ENTIRE car, but just the mods on the seidl bumper. but HEY, POWER TO YA if you can do all that stuff by yourself 'cuz i know i can't. dell i cant even design myself a straight line by drawing one.

my post is not purely about DEFENDING DTM POWER, but i just wanna make a point that you should try and post your car on other sites too. and just because there wil be blunt difference of opinions doesnt mean the board sucks

-super.
Dude, you are absolutely right, if you read this thread in its entirety you will see me say " I dont expect everyone to like it" , it wasn't the comments that said "i dont like it. F#@k it, I'm sick of explaining myself(nothing personal) just read every post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: