Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2003, 03:28 AM   #1
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Cool Beat (another) V8 'Stang! w00p!

I was out cruising last night since I got my car running again (finally). I juiced some more power out of the engine, and she runs way better than before! (especially with the new ignition coils...what a HUGE difference they made).
Aside from the clutch slipping like crazy now (I really need to get my e34m5 one in there asap), I decided to find an opponent to race.
I was at the stop lights around markham and eglington, when a V8 `stang pulled up beside me, revving his engine every few seconds, rolling back and forth. Wanting to see the look on his face, I rolled down the window and asked (more like taunted) him if he wanted to run. It took a few more times of me waving to get him to roll down his window, only to hear him laugh in my face about how I said I was going to put his car to shame. I gave my engine just a slight bit of gas, and his jaw just dropped when he heard the whistling sound of my blower under the hood. To top it off, I revved it like crap and he got a nice earful of my intercooler as well
Within the next few moments, we both rolled our windows up, and gunned it when the light turned green.
I had a HORRIBLE launch, my car's front end rising into the air, and then leaping forward into 1st gear....
2nd gear came too soon, and my car redlined like a bitch while my clutch tried it's best to grab, boom, 2nd gear locked in at 4000rpm, and I was off again...
caught up to him, almost at the redline in 2nd gear, and bam, into 3rd!
Once I was in 3rd, I knew it was smooth sailing, I just blew past him like he wasn't even trying! I then slowed down in case he's pussied out, but I still hear his V8 screaming it's way towards me so I gun it some more when he's right beside me!
Whooped his ass a second time!
The guy was sooooooooooo pissed!! He didn't even want to talk when we both met up again at a stoplight down the road. That guy probably felt soooooo owned the rest of the night
(it's not every day a mustang owner gets his ass handed to him, by a stock looking e36....I dont have any mods on the car except for the charger too!)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

Last edited by djcontra; 10-28-2003 at 03:35 AM.
djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: