Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Photography
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-16-2003, 07:59 AM   #16
Gamite

thanks for the links guys, I'll check them out.. Ginoman, I changed your images too links, that camera is just way too hardcore for me, anyways, I wanted the forums for photography tips, I already have like 3 cameras.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 11:15 AM   #17
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

we should make the video section a photography/video section?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 11:21 AM   #18
JazzM
6th Gear Member

I think you guys missed the biggest online comunity for photography:

www.photo.net

Forum, reviews, classifieds, member galleries, etc., etc....

Very nice and informative site as well as the ability to rate other members photos (photo of the week, etc.). One of my favorite photography sites.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I've been into that hobby for the past 15 years.

Good luck,
Old 10-21-2003, 12:44 PM   #19
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

Your best bet is to check dpreview.com if you like to make an educated decision on your purchase.

If you are looking for canadian bargain prices, once the model you decided, check out redflagdeals.com forums since folks there are highy aware about the current pricing on most of the electronic items(coupons, price matches etc)

I am now using a Canon s200 (bought it for $300 last year and can't complain) but for the coming summer I will be making a big purchase. It will be a Canon digital rebel. $1500+ cdn

http://www.canon.ca/english/index-pr...23&gid=2&ovr=1

It depends though what the competition will come up with and how the prices will drop by next summer but the one above is best bang for the buck for intermediate photo enthusiast.
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 02:13 PM   #20
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

BTW check this out A70 is a bit bulky compared to S400 but the price difference might justify

http://www.redflagdeals.net/forums/i...ST&f=1&t=46401

Quote:
Originally posted by johnoz
[b]Your best bet is to check dpreview.com if you like to make an educated decision on your purchase.
Old 10-21-2003, 04:32 PM   #21
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

Actually this one, I meant to post to the other message(asking for sub $500 camera advice) but mixed up.

Quote:
Originally posted by johnoz
Your best bet is to check dpreview.com if you like to make an educated decision on your purchase.

If you are looking for canadian bargain prices, once the model you decided, check out redflagdeals.com forums since folks there are highy aware about the current pricing on most of the electronic items(coupons, price matches etc)

I am now using a Canon s200 (bought it for $300 last year and can't complain) but for the coming summer I will be making a big purchase. It will be a Canon digital rebel. $1500+ cdn

http://www.canon.ca/english/index-pr...23&gid=2&ovr=1

It depends though what the competition will come up with and how the prices will drop by next summer but the one above is best bang for the buck for intermediate photo enthusiast.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: