Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-20-2003, 12:24 AM   #46
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystikal
Considering you drive a Honda, you better not mean any offense.

civic has been sold
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 12:36 AM   #47
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackedout_E36
civic has been sold
WTF, it was only a few days ago that we chased that Jetta! LOL! BTW, you give it less credit than you should, when you pulled down Meadowvale I was barely catching up!
Old 10-20-2003, 01:14 AM   #48
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
WTF, it was only a few days ago that we chased that Jetta! LOL! BTW, you give it less credit than you should, when you pulled down Meadowvale I was barely catching up!

its not the car... its the driver
Old 10-20-2003, 01:49 AM   #49
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

lol mike wat civic was it?

mystikal..you cant keep up to civic? my bros e30 can keep up to integras GSR's man..(civic hatch w/GSR is another story..)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 01:52 AM   #50
import2euro
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to import2euro
damn keep the scoobie they are fukkin sick,,,,

Masshole.....

women, cars, snowboarding, women and cars, not specificly in that order.....
import2euro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 12:48 PM   #51
Mystikal

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
lol mike wat civic was it?

mystikal..you cant keep up to civic? my bros e30 can keep up to integras GSR's man..(civic hatch w/GSR is another story..)
It was a PIMP civic. lol

And yes I kept up with it just fine, I just wasn't gaining at the speed which I expected from his "description" of the car.

Oh, and don't talk about Civics with swaps. The only real race I lost was against my friend, he has a built B16A in his 89 DX shell. The car looks bone stock, save for the old Integra alloys. I had him on launch, and up to 140, but then he just cruised on by...
Old 10-20-2003, 12:57 PM   #52
DriveItSideways
Banned

its a 91 civic si hb with lots of weight reduction (rust) lol
Old 10-20-2003, 02:12 PM   #53
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Oh, and don't talk about Civics with swaps. The only real race I lost was against my friend, he has a built B16A in his 89 DX shell. The car looks bone stock, save for the old Integra alloys. I had him on launch, and up to 140, but then he just cruised on by...
what does he have done? he pulled at 140? i imagine with bmw gearing/power it would still hold its on at that speed

a civic gsr would ruin any e30 325 in a race...i dont see how your friend lost...b16a in a 89 civic should do mid 14s..thats what the egg did without any internals, just bolt ons...with the zex prolly a mid 13...gsr in a civic is better because it has 17ft-lbs more torque..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 02:52 PM   #54
Mystikal

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
what does he have done? he pulled at 140? i imagine with bmw gearing/power it would still hold its on at that speed

a civic gsr would ruin any e30 325 in a race...i dont see how your friend lost...b16a in a 89 civic should do mid 14s..thats what the egg did without any internals, just bolt ons...with the zex prolly a mid 13...gsr in a civic is better because it has 17ft-lbs more torque..
Well, he has shorter gearing (naturally, it's a Civic) and an 8500RPM cutout. Another catch is that I had about 40 litres more gas than him. That's a huge difference. He really should have had me on the launch, but I clicked off a perfect light.

And um, Jon, I said that he won. He's not much of a talker on his mods (hence the sleeper look) but I know for sure there are at least some really hot cams, I/H/E, and some sort of piggyback engine management, from me collecting little snipets of info from his friends. There is a lot more though, you should hear this thing.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: