Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2003, 05:41 PM   #1
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

Angry got my ass handed to me again.....

This is becoming a very reocurring thing lately, so you may wanna stay tuned next week for my next lose

anyways......yesterday i was driving home and saw a honda civic hatch turning behind me off a side street, it actually looked pretty good xenon lights subtile kit and rims. evenually the street that we where on turned into on on rap for somewhat of an express way (80 zone, ryan remember where we where screwing around on the express way?)

so of course i took the turn hard and to my surprise it was keeping up with me around the bend once the rap became straightaway it was redline time. for the most part i was inching away at this point and thinking ha ha honda ha ha......until somehow he switched lanes and SPANKED ME . unfortunelty the guy turned off and i could ask him what the hell he had under there.

so im assuming he had the b18 thingy or whay i think was a little zex power, it had to be........ fuken CHEATER!!!!!!!

ya so anyways i apoligize for being a discrase to the bmw community.......stay tuned for my next ass whipping

P.S. anyone happen to have an LS1 motor/T54 6 speed tranny/ reworked computer/ custom driveshaft????? just wondering never know............

go ahead guys take your cheap shots

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: